Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a decently boosted PvE server, Center, Ragnarok, or Aberration. higher...

• Thread starter Bethany Saueressig
  • Start date
B

Bethany Saueressig

Looking for a decently boosted PvE server, Center, Ragnarok, or Aberration. higher breeding rate boosts would be great, and if there is some sort of shop/store system set up, then even better. :)

B

Brandon Wofford

Darkark202 public rag pve only 8 active players atm. Its clustered right now with a pve aberration with more maps to come and slots...

Edit: Slightly boosted rates and raising. Carry weight boosted on the rag. Tek unlocks at lvl 90.

S

Scott Guillot

B

Brandon Wofford

Wyvern hatch is an 1 hour 15 mins and take about 12 hours to fully mature. Imprint is 4 hour intervals. Cool down between breeding is not yet at a permanent number its currently once a day but were about to change to twice a day. Were not super boosted and we like it that way . Some grind but not no life grind lol

N

Nathan Dunn

Check out our servers.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chloe Albans

The Omega Ark
250x breeding, 20 mins in between mating. 15x everything else.

K

Kari Mahingen

We have a center server as well Bethany. If you were looking at getting away. Sorry to see you leave. . You can message me if you like.

I

Ian Mister

A

Ashley Gipson

The Hive is amazing!

J

Jaelynn Wilson

Want to be a part of a pve community with slightly boosted stats and Role Playing? Then this server is for you.

Iron Rule RP simulator

Rule #1 you don’t talk about Iron Rule
Rule #2 YOU DON’T TALK ABOUT IRON RULE!!!
But I will anyways, Iron Rule is a Primitive Plus Role Play server intended for people who are fans of games like Skyrim. The goal is to build an active community first then later introduce other factions like savages or war mongers or perhaps another Kingdom.
Backstory: Blythe and Luna are Star Jumpers, people who travel through time and space to help mankind fulfill its destiny on all the different worlds they have inhabited. After awakening on the island of Ragnarok, they quickly realize that this will be there truest and hardest test yet. In a time when mankind should not be, they realize that’s it is not through dinosaurs that mankind will prosper but rather through community and the use of mammals. They can foresee the extinction event of the dinosaurs and believe that an evolutionary jump is just over the horizon. YOU can be a part of this history.
As king and Queen thou due decree amongst thee that thou shall do thy bidding…
For more info click the link below!!

J

Jaelynn Wilson

We have a market. Soldier. Blacksmith. Tavern owner. Eveyone has a role and it's super fun and chill. If interested message me lol

T

Toni Whitmore

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom