Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a boosted PVE dedicated server. The last one we were on the admin changed...

J

Josh Jones

Looking for a boosted PVE dedicated server. The last one we were on the admin changed hands and the new one became power crazy and corrupt and didn't like us calling him on it...

Will bring a few people over if the server is right! Just like to have a good time grafting and will host our fair share of events and participate in the community!

T

Tam McDonald

This one isn't actually PvE, it's PvP. The reason I'm mentioning it is because there are only a few of us on the server and we are all friendly. So it's basically PvE!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Server is called GrenawdTube and the stats are ideal. I'm not an admin but the admins actually play legit, that's why I've stayed.

E

Eric Green

Add finaltripod9367 we are a pvepvp server, if pve is in your name you will not be raided or attacked. Amazing admins with extremely helpful people. I'm not an admin but will personally be giving out starter packs with a decent level pteranodon, metal tools, and hide armor. Pm me or just add finaltripod9367. Thanks

R

Riiko Marrero

K

Katie Lynn Null

Don’t have a page for it, but I run a nitrado PVE server with only 4 active players. Not crazy boosted but it’s nice. Pm for details

M

Mya Suryan

Not pve but doesn't hurt to try we are friendly

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

Josh,

Nitrado hosted PvPvE (structure damage off. This means raiding literally cannot happen) ADULT community/server cluster with low boosted stats. 4x gather, 6x taming, 10x mature, 15x hatching.

Max wild dino level ~450

To see more info, please see us at the unofficial ark listing,

If you want to directly join, please come to our Facebook group to get sorted.

J

Jade Hibbert

Come and join DragonStone! A fresh Prim + PVE nitrado server.
Major events weekends, Minor events throughout the week.
& A raid house for those who like a little PvP here and there.

Stats are as follows:
Xp - x4
Gather - x4
Taming - 10
Egg Hatch - 6
Mature - 12

Starter Pack included.
Join facebook page & read pinned post to join now!
DragonStone

E

Emily Granger

We're on the island right now. Stats are boosted. ThePossums417 is the gamertag and group page. Feel free to join and have fun! The stats are in our pinned post on the group page also. :)

J

John Anderson

Look up DragonStone. Awesome pve server. Ragnarok. Good stats, admins and events

G

Gabriel Walsh

Slice Of Life PVE join Facebook group it a high boosted everything boosted join Facebook group for info by reading pinned post and to get in

J

Jason Garza

Agree with Emily Granger ThePossums417 is legit. Great group of folks on there

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom