Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a boosted island server with good admin and maybe a starter pack, fairly...

C

Cameron Norman

Looking for a boosted island server with good admin and maybe a starter pack, fairly new if possible

C

Chris Thomson

Welcome to Battle ark 661

Battle ark 661 island
Battle ark 661 ragnorock

We are a ark PVP server hosted on a nitrado server in the UK, We are on the island map with a 32 slot and a ragnorock with a 50 slot server but as our community grows the more slots will be introduced.

We offer starter pack of a level 100 argentavis OR tapajera and ramshackle metal tools to get you started.....also we have a white flag system for new starters this will be 1 week PVE so no raiding white flags as it will not be tolerated. Also we will not condone excessive damage and passive tame killing, we know people hide items in passive tames so knocking them out is fine to search for items. In addition to all of that we will be hosting and winners will be rewarded with dinos and.. server currency

We are looking for mature adults to help our community grow so 16+ if you aren't 16+ you will not get on the server.

Settings are as follows.

Xp 4x
Gather 8x
Taming/maturing 4x
weight boosted 10x
fishing boosted 2.7x
loot drops 2.7x

This server is for people that enjoy the grind and want a long standing server to build and enjoy.

Admins plays as pve only.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brandon Bialluch

Add ark420datdank

B

Bree Foster

The Council Ark
I’m online right now can get you set up.

D

Dominic Bass

What is the server gt Chris Thomson

C

Chris Harrison

C

Chris Harrison

server overview...

✴1 WEEK FULL PvP
✴no structure damage
✴open world pvp is fine
✴X10 harvest
✴X15 taming
✴X5 xp
✴X10 MATURATION

CUSTOM DROPS ON RAG AND ISLAND

RULES..

1 BRONTO PER TRIBE

1 MAIN SITE BASE (PLEASE DESTROY UNUSED TAMING PENS, OR ATLEAST UNLOCK THEM FOR EVERYONE TO USE)

NO GRIEFING, MUST GIVE TRIBE TIME TO RECOVER FROM THE RAID

PVE players are strictly off limits!! That means no attacking them in any shape or form, attacking PVE tribes and/or players could result in instant ban depending on severity...

PVE players please add pve to your tribe name

C

Chris Harrison

Starters in white drops!

J

Jamahl Michael

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

C

Colten J Cope Miesner

Welcome too join man

K

Kai Winfield

K

Kai Winfield

K

Kai Winfield

D

Dan Collins

J

Ja Bromwich

Check out my brand new island server! Still changing settings around to find what’s the best, shop will be open very soon and will be giving starter packs out, first 3 starter packs will get a surprise on top of the starter 1st tribe gets a surprise

The starter packs are 150 griffin, metal pick,hatchet and armour

Tribes starter quetzal griff and tools check it out see what you think

Afro ark

J

Ja Bromwich

Join the fb page

B

Blake Burton

Action (muthafuckin) Jackson!

Are you tired of trolls and admin abuse on your current player dedicated/Nitrado server? Then this definitely isn't the server for you! We are looking for ruthless, savage, insiding cutthroat sons of bitches to populate this gem of a server. Wanna kill passive tames? Wanna destroy the straw houses of beach noobs and drink their salty tears? Wanna raid the admins and don't mind having a Broodmother dropped on your base in return? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we want YOU! Look for US Action Jackson under the unofficial PC search filter and get your murder on today!

Server info:

Action Jackson

32 slot Ragnarock and Island cluster. Will add Aberration on release.

3 admins. 1 is a real life female!

Stats are as follows:

Player XP: Pretty high
Player health: Decent
Player melee: Decent as fuck
Harvest: High as shit
Dino stats: Get rekt
Taming: Fucking quick
Maturation: Even fucking quicker
Imprinting: Fuck yeah
Mating interval: Fuck all day long
Food drain: No time for eating while murdering
Water drain: Real men drink whiskey, not water
Flyer speed: Fast as fuck
Plant maturation: Grow that weed
Cave damage: Captain fucking caveman
Cave flying: Abso-fuckin-lutely
Structure clipping: Build shit anywhere
Offline protection: Fuck no! Have you read this?!

Increased structure limit.
Increased platform saddle structures.
Increased pain, savagery, and fuckery.

Throw some turrets on a toaster Quetzal and go bathe in the blood of your enemies. Or your friends. Fuck, I don't care. Kill em all. This is war.

Did I mention there will be a wild Broodmother and Manticore roaming the map at all times? I hope I did. Because there will be.

There is literally one rule here:

NO CRYING. ANYTHING GOES.

In the spirit of fairness, admins will not raid you all willy nilly with a spawned in level 14,000 Parasaur. If you make an attempt on the admins base however, they are free to merc the shit outta you with impunity. Get some.

I want people to build up, but if you're the type to build a stone mansion on the beach instead of building a hidden stronghold to grind something magnificent, and the type that cries when it gets ravaged, I want you to die and get hit by a train, (in that order) and this server probably isn't for you. Get some crayons, and try to stay in the lines of your My Little Pony coloring book.

If you cry to me about your passive phiomia getting piked in the face, I will spawn in a pack of Manticore to shit all over you. Feel free to send me stat tweak suggestions so I can tell you to rent your own server and play a nice game of hide and go fuck yourself. I spend most of my time at work, the bar, and on official, but I have 3 admins in game to help with your murdering needs.

Happy hunting!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom