Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a boosted ABERATION pve server that will actually stay up for longer than...

A

Aaron Lund

Looking for a boosted ABERATION pve server that will actually stay up for longer than 2 days thanks

H

Holly Amber Bristow

We have a nitrado hosted Xbox server called death star cluster. It's clustered with rag, Center and island. We have a great community and population

T

Toni Whitmore

I play on a Aberration pve server. It’s lowww pop. It’s only a 10 a lot server bc the host originally bought it for him and his friends. He’s given me permission to get a few people on the server. If interested message me, I’ll give you the name and pw.

J

John Mason

Brand new Aberration PVE Nitrado Server . Our goal is to build a community of mature and active players to enjoy the game. There are 7 of us currently on the server and we are all very active. We wanted to get established before opening up the server to others, but now we're ready.

Experienced builders encouraged. Over 18 a must.
-6x XP
-10x taming
-10x maturation
-5x Fishing
-5x loot
- Infinite Weight
-server is medium boosted, but dino and player max levels are not boosted. Difficulty 1.0

Msg me for details. We have 20 slots and don't plan on expanding that (we come from a smaller, tight knit community and we like it that way), so there will be a few questions before accepting anyone. Mainly, we are looking for active players that enjoy building, and mature people that aren't idiots (this is the hard part). Also, you would need to join the discord if accepted to the server.

J

Jade Hibbert

DragonStone Valaria AvSavARK

G

Gavin Manson

J

Joe Wells

B

Bobby Moore

K

Kristina Pittman

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Adrian Terrell

Need about 10 more players in MYSTIC WARFARE RAG/CENTER CLUSTER. Both 32 slot high boosted PvP. I'm the only Admin and don't get involved in server drama unless it's dealing with legit cheating. I run a store with dinos and BP's. Just cleared a bunch of old bases on Rag so lots of places to build

M

Megan Russ

Ark Sanctuary new Cluster Server Join Today! PVP Xbox One cross-compatible with Window10
Host in charge of maintenance has been running Dedi Servers for two years.
Maps: Aberration 32 slot, Scorched Earth 20 slot, and Island 32 slot, with more maps planned for the future.
All maps will have PVE community centers, complete with Green House, Bank, Stores, Hatchery, Forge and Grinder
Server setting 4x official with boosted breeding/hatching
Start Kits 1 per person up to three per tribe.
Includes:
120 Tame of players choice(Anything a Quetz can carry in its claws or smaller)
150 Charge creature of players choice, or Dung Beetle for Island or Scorched Earth
Metal tools, all Master Craft Quality,(Pick, Hatchet, Pike or Sword and Shield, Crossbow, Scythe, Long Neck and 50 tranq darts)
Smithy, 2 Forges, 4x4 stone base and two beds, and large storage cabinet.
Join the Facebook Group Please, find the post about Tribes and Player names please post your in game name, gt and tribe name.

M

Maddox Max

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom