Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking boosted server mainly with taming raising and hatching . No trolls , or very...

M

Michael Burrow

Looking boosted server mainly with taming raising and hatching . No trolls , or very few. On ragnorak

K

Kieran Rayson

Add FloridaArk407 facebook group. This server is pvp on Ragnarok and runs 24/7. Admins are Kieran Rayson, and Mike Steele. We keep it simple here and have really only one rule we enforce and that's no passive killing. I would discourage anyone from taming the brontos and diplos because if they are seen they are killed on site. Please do not accuse anyone of passive killing without proof. (that doesn't mean a dino that's health got low and then whistled passivge) Have fun and welcome to the community.

X3 experience
X6 taming
X3 gather
X10 maturation and hatch
X10 player/ dino weight
X10 oxygen
X10 loot drop quality

I'm sure I'm missing some but I will update as needed.

M

Michael Burrow

Thank buddy

K

Kieran Rayson

No worries man

A

Andres Huesca

Hello, I have a server running Ragnarok. We have a pretty good community, let me know if you're interested.

D

Dylan Watanabe

We Are Welcoming ALL PLAYERS to The Only Narco! A dedicated BOOSTED RAGNAROK PvP Server!

JOIN THIS GAMERTAG TO GET STARTED NOW!

GAMERTAG: The Only Narco

HIGHLIGHTED STATS: Such as Infinite Weight(Both Player and Dinos), Exp: x10, and more! Join the FB Page and View the Pinned Post for More Info!

Low Population Looking to grow, grow, GROW! Meaning most areas haven't been touched, therefore More Room For You And Your Tribe mates to move in and GROW!

JOIN NOW! AND GET YOUR ARK ON!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom