Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Lol small studio, huge game. Anyone who had followed this game since the roots, would...

C

Crispyy Fried

Lol small studio, huge game. Anyone who had followed this game since the roots, would know, even with it being official launch, everything is delayed... even 2 years ago the game had weekly almost daily updates. With small content pushed back consistently. But I played, and I watched, and I still live this game. Does it suck, yes. Do you still want to play this game. The only game that's like this with this much content, freedom, and huge online player base? Yea a few people have exploited, always gonna happen, but unless YOU have a way to stop duping or ddosing from happening, shut the fuck up and pick up your fucking controller, and play some single player. Or throw it away and let the rest of us enjoy the god damn game.

D

Dave Carroll

Well said. Many of us expected this. Happens all the time

M

Michael Gre

^^^So much truth I got this game the first week it came out for console....I has been a long road that I honestly didn't think would happen but hell its here and the games about to be official I can alittle bit longer lol

T

Timmy Strome

I CAN POOP IN A TOILET. I NEVER SAW THAT COMING ON BETA RELEASE

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom