Contact advertising [email protected]

Lol just started Overwatch again. And i saw i forget to open a lootbox. Got this one!...

J

Jant De Vries

Lol just started Overwatch again. And i saw i forget to open a lootbox. Got this one! I think its the best one of this theme

Now i got her , phara , ana , rein , junkrat and zen..
Now i want Mercy hers

J

Jurine Erwee

Struggling with the lootboxes this time. I bought Widow's, and only have the Pharah one. Not even getting the old ones

D

David Kennedy

ive got Mercy's 4 damn times!

S

Sharn Alecia

I bought mercy's, won Mcree, Zarya & widows. Also won both of meis

J

John Cross

So far I've gotten more legendary skins this event over any other event. McCree, Pharah, Widowmaker, both of Mei's, Reinhardt, Winston, D.Va, 2 or 3 non event (including Lucio's capoeira).

J

Jant De Vries

Last winter theme i got ana , hanzo, fara , lucio , mcree , reaper , 2 somb skins and zarya..

K

Kristīne Aveniņa

Got only Pharah so far. I just want the pretty Mercy.

L

Luke Wright

Got genji, mercy, mcree and widow.

Only two I like this even is genji and widow so I'm happy.

K

Kathleen Ebinger

I have all of this years. I still need like three from last year though :/

S

SSlayer Leow

i got none after opening 20 over lootboxes while farming, and seeing other youtubers open it after 4

K

Kira McWilliams

Unfair, I've been after that skin since the event started. I have Mercy's and Zarya's though

R

Rivera Francisco

Haven't got any skin. Same luck as always.

G

Giancarlo Wade

I hate you. It's the one skin I want from this event, as a Widow main. I've opened upwards of 30 boxes and I got my first legendary on my second to last one, and it was Pharah's skin. Next loot box, I get 2 legendaries... credits and the fucking Roadhog skin. Kms.

I have literally had ZERO fucking luck getting any of the Widow skins. I didn't get talon widowmaker, I didn't get cote d'azur, and I didn't get tricolore. I've been using Noire the whole time, and even though it's my fave widow skin, I want all of her event skins. I absolutely LOVE black lily.

C

Caeley Griffin

Boi

J

Jant De Vries

Got zarya to pffff

A

Aaron Gonzalezgomez

Your so lucky

A

Arun Kumar

I bought widows with ingame coins and got mercy mcree by loot boxes