Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Lol how do you play this game, soon as I spawn in i die within 10 seconds. Burn to...

J

Justin Anker

Lol how do you play this game, soon as I spawn in i die within 10 seconds. Burn to death, freeze to death, get eaten, squished, drown, fall, stub my toe.

C

Chris A Cagle

The last ones brutal bro

C

Chris A Cagle

Just get with experienced players offer to be a gatherer or something to learn the ropes

S

Sandra Cox

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alex McGlasson

Welcome to ark. Lol

M

Matt Elston

Just takes time .. I remember when I first started how long it took just to get a thatch 3 x 3 house up and not sit out with a torch in the freezing night wondering if something was lurking on other side of the rock I was usually crouched behind waiting for morning ... this was also before unlearned about turning gamma up ... the survival aspect is what drew me to game then once you get thatch house up it gets easier each day you successfully farm and build without getting eating or starve etc . ...

J

Joshua Elliston

Basics.. survive man..
Kill dodos, build fire and cook food

A

Aj Burkhart

The good ol days

M

Matt Elston

When you first spawn check surrounding and get your hands moving picking up everything... berries especially then make pick and eventually axe ... man I do miss the thrill of just learning ark .. Prob most fun I've had as a noob in any video game

J

Johnny Gutz

I die a lot when I spawn . By dinos just murdering me. It happens a lot.

C

Chris A Cagle

Ever need Hand just lemme know

J

Justin Anker

Yes these are all very useful tips I'm sure but I literally just started playing right this very second and I have absolutely zero idea what to do. Results in a lot of dying lol

A

Amber Brannigan

I remember when I first started playing ark...I HATED IT. Hahaha, but now I love it!

J

Justin Anker

Was hoping to find a friendly server and do shit there but I guess everything is PvP

C

Chris A Cagle

Find pve bro

C

Chris A Cagle

I play my non ded tell rentable servers are out

J

Justin Anker

You're speaking a different language man, Idk what a pve is or how to get one.

A

Aaron Hahn

Think of it like you would if you woke up in real life on a beach in a hostile land... would you build on the beach and get noticed?? No.. lol learn how to make tools, weapons, and expect ppl to raid you until you can move to harder ground that's more protected.

C

Chelsea Thierry

Do you have any friends on Xbox? Play with them, that's what I did for a bit then found out that playing by yourself I'd better. I had asshole friends so there was always a problem. If you wanna add me I can see if you can come play on a small dedicated server. Get use to the game then try official and PvP and PvE and stuff.

J

Justin Anker

I have way to many friends but they all play Destiny 2 right now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom