Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Lmao don't join Mr.Jenkis something... lol we got banned and admin wiped because we so...

C

Caleb May

Lmao don't join Mr.Jenkis something... lol we got banned and admin wiped because we so called undermapped? have aimbot lol and have god mode tamed like tf they had "video" proof of us under mapping lol when the server went pve for thanksgiving we placed c4 all along their base xD then we wiped them with 2 stegs online so they didn't cry and we ain't Pussy and they called hacks bc we ran a steg and place 8 c4 and didn't blow stegs died and rider some1 clipped me as I shot the c4 and said we undermapped them lmaooooo so currently looking for a server possibly no abuse maybe admin logging? low days high rates? as close to that and at least 17 person tribe max 33 thx

C

Craig Heslin

You should just take the entire first part off... or actually just start over and this time just stick with the part of your looking for a server. The other stuff is jumbled and doesn't make much sense.

M

Mike S. Gessner

FreedomArkPvP

D

Dan Woodman

17-33 of you?
Not good enough for official so you bring all that bs to dedis that people actually pay for ?

C

Collin Aaron Pierce

My brain hurts so bad trying to read this. PUNCTUATION, PEOPLE! the shit really matters

L

Lexy Yager

PandaBear3420xX

C

Caleb May

tbh punctuation is no matter on a Facebook post on a game and we don't play official because we don't like the the rates and I'll try that server Lexy

C

Caleb May

and Mike S. Gessner

C

Caleb May

and I meant god mode tames**

C

Corey James Schneider

Punctuation does matter. That's how people, you know, read stuff.

Rigging someone's base during PvE seems pretty shitty.

C

Caleb May

seems pretty shitty? Lmao we wouldn't have done it if they didn't fly a turret quetz in our base and the next day beg the admin to make the serv pve

C

Corey James Schneider

You wouldn't have done it if they hadn't done things the next day? How would them doing something the day after you rigged their base explain why you rigged their base during pve? You got a flux capacitor?

W

William Kaye

Welcome to Ark Battle 661

We are a ark PVP server hosted on a nitrado server in the UK, We are on the island map with a 20 slot server but as our community grows the more slots will be introduced.

We offer starter pack of a level 100 argentavis OR tapajera and ramshackle metal tools to get you started.....also we have a white flag system for new starters this will be 1 week PVE so no raiding white flags as it will not be tolerated. Also we will not condone excessive damage and passive tame killing, we know people hide items in passive tames so knocking them out is fine to search for items. In addition to all of that we will be hosting and winners will be rewarded with non native dinos.

We are looking for mature adults to help our community grow so 16+ if you aren't 16+ you will not get on the server.

Settings are as follows.

Xp 4x
Gather 8x
Taming/maturing 4x
weight boosted 10x
fishing boosted 2.3x
loot drops 2.3x

This server is for people that enjoy the grind and want a long standing server to build and enjoy.

Admins plays as pve only.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Lucas Rivera

D

Dillon Drummond

I've been on the same server Caleb May, my name was Bobo, I never talked in the server chat, I threw 1 grenade at admins base the get kicked

D

Dillon Drummond

All because it killed his level 15 dodo

C

Christopher C. Mynhier

English? Lol you sound dumb as fuck

J

Jeremy Frierson

Why would you even advertise to this douche

J

Jason Martinez

N

Nicholas Kruschke

Welcome to the ArkSupreme Nitrado Cluster!

PvP 4 server cluster 242 slots total.
Island, Ragnarok, Center, and Scorched Earth

Population at 150+ nightly!!!!

More servers will be added to the cluster soon (Abberation server will be added upon release)

Names are as follows:
ArkSupremeIsland 70 slots
ArkSupremeCenter 70 slots
ArkSupremeRagnarok 70 slots
ArkSupremeScorchedEarth 32 slots

There are admins on each server who are easy to get along with and will police problems as they come up.

8x gathering
10x taming
50x hatching
20x mature rate
10x XP
Dino and character stats increased 2x
Turret damage increased 2x
Unlimited weight and increased oxygen
Decreased mating and imprinting interval
Decreased gasoline and crop decay
Boosted loot drops
No starters
No store
All players and tribes welcome (no limit on tribe sizes)

Rules of the server:
1. Passive tame killing is allowed
2. No trolling (Defined as griefing players MULTIPLE times on MULTIPLE occasions)
3. No blocking artifacts (if you build in cave with artifact you must post signs stating you are there and if you are found blocking the admins will admin wipe your tribe structures)
4. No bronto tames allowed
5. Destroy all taming pens when finished
6. Absolutely no building on/Blocking obelisks
7. Admins can be attacked (except when doing admin duties such as destroying structures or working on events)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom