Contact advertising [email protected]

LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THIS GAME OF COMP WAS THROWING ON OUR TEAM. WHY DOES NOBODY...

B

Brandon Roach

LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THIS GAME OF COMP WAS THROWING ON OUR TEAM. WHY DOES NOBODY TOUCH THE POINT OR EVEN TRY TO GET ELIMINATIONS? I DONT THINK ANYONE BUT ME SHOT ONCE AND THEY DONT KNOW WHAT A GOOD TEAM COMP IS AND NOW IM GOLD FROM PLAT.

F

Felipe Melendez

If you're gold from plat from one game you were always a gold

K

Kayla Marie

Yea I only won 2 games in placements and got placed low plat. I always solo queue as a support main and constantly get high plat in placements.
Now I'm almost gold due to throwers, it's fucking cancer.

R

Robert Holmes

Trust me that was my initial feeling yesterday, but i stupidly atayed on and ended up losing 200sr and dropped to silver

K

Kayla Sheree

It happens! It is very unfortunate! I have had people queue in with their friends, just to purposely throw the game and laugh when others try to cooperate with them. I have zero issue with this in Quick Play and I am not too competitive as a person, but it so sad that players can't strive due to this. I was almost plat last season and then lost about 600 or less sr in a night. ;_;

It is nice to queue with at least one solid buddy and go from there. It is still silly, but it helps.

G

Gareth Edwards

THEN GO PLAY MORE GAMES AND GAIN THAT SR BACK AND STOP USING CAPS!!!!!

J

Jamos Attens

Stop yelling!

S

Sebastien Roy

This is not the first time you've complained about your teammates, accusing everyone in your games of throwing, and implying that you're the only one who tries or gives a shit.

I'm starting to notice a pattern here.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom