Contact advertising [email protected]

Let's face it fellow Nintendo Switch maniacs, some heavy duty games are coming out....

• Thread starter Michael Eric Setzer
  • Start date
M

Michael Eric Setzer

Let's face it fellow Nintendo Switch maniacs, some heavy duty games are coming out. Moreover these heavy duty games are requiring A LOT of space on either system memory or our memory cards, even for physical copies ("Doom"'s multiplayer component, for example, requires a 6 GB download). With this in mind, does Nintendo have or is planning to have a proviso where we can transfer data from a smaller memory card to a larger one should the need arise?

S

Shaun Flores

Good question.

C

Christian Yu

I believe that reggie has mentioned that they are working in a cloud-like system. I believe you can already do save transfers between systems

J

Jaime J. Gonzalez

Nintendo is eventually going to produce 1&2T Micro SD cards that will be compatible after a future update.

A

Adolpho Beliver

Hunting for memory never really was an issue for me, mostly because I bargain hunt A LOT. Of course, when it eventually comes to the point where I’ll need to upgrade to 1-2 TB worth of storage: I’d be fine spending a couple hours making sure the transfer of my data goes smoothly. What’s important at this particular time for me is that my Switch can hold the games I’m REALLY gonna want to play on a consistent basis, and then clean out all the rest of the stuff I don’t need.

Z

Zachary Belton

I agree with all of this and that they do need a data transferring system inplace. With that being said I'm waiting for SanDisk to drop their 400gb microSD and fill up one of those bad boys

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom