Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Lets be real here Handhelds are huge in Japan. Switch is huge not only there but world...

R

Ryan Dale Schmid

Lets be real here Handhelds are huge in Japan. Switch is huge not only there but world wide. Do you know what else is huge in Japan? anime. Now I'm no genius but I love anime i love anime games. I love Anime fighters, rpgs, pets simulators(looking at you dgimon next order)
so I sit here and I read "if the demand is high the demand is high enough we'll bring it to switch" from bandai namco multiple times now (they pretty much own all anime video game licences) I just bought pokken and xenoverse 2(2nd time for xenoverse by the way) i'm sure many did that as well one piece is coming out too, i digress.
The idea here is every anime game franchise: Naruto shinobi striker, SAO fatal bullet, dragon ball fighterz ,and all digimon world games going forward and several others i'm sure i missed could come to switch and out perform everywhere they are released on because the hybrid factor (digimon story cyber sleuth kinda already has this via cross save functionality between vita and ps4) Bandai namco need to just embrace the switch going forward and i think it will happan

R

Robyn Wolph

No Digimon games. We don't need anymore Pokémon ripoffs

J

Jacob Stafford

At least we're getting Attack on Titan 2, but yes I would welcome more anine games on the Switch.

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

I ave high hopes we will get a naruto game for the switch, the rest I'll reserve judgment until I see some gameplay shots before I hoo on board

L

Luke Hoban

Love all my digimon ps4 games and DS/3DS ones. Would love it to be on the switch. Have every pokemon game but always preferred digimon for their much better stories.

T

Tony Martínez

I want a project diva/mirai and a Idolm@ster game for the switch

C

Charles Holmes

i want tales series,kh series, persona series, traditional fire emblem and pokemon game on switch. as well as classic rpgs in the vc.

T

Tisha Ruechel

Naruto on the switch would make life worth living.

J

Jay Bazely

A new Fullmetal Alchemist game?, I think the last one was on Wii or PS Vita.

A

Ashley Golden

If only the Switch had been around when InuYasha had games coming out.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom