Contact advertising [email protected]

Let's be honest here if you have 100+ hours on mercy and less than at least 5 hours of...

S

Samuel Ovalle

Let's be honest here if you have 100+ hours on mercy and less than at least 5 hours of everyone else..
Why do you even play this game? I bet you just buddy heal too instead of healing the team.

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

Ask person with genji icon?

O

Olga Anna Oruga Gołąb

Cause everytime i pick anyone else the team is screaming at me "we need a healer and youre mercy main" but hey i got 10h and more on gengu and sombra

N

Noman Saleem

>playing Mercy in arcade

M

Mercedes Fairbrother

What’s up with all the Mercy shitposts lately lol

E

Eyad M Ejeilat

Because they paid for the game and can play anyone they want to

B

Benedict Lee

Because I paid 40 quid for this game and I get to enjoy it the way I wish to as long as it doesn't ruin the fun for others.

S

Shay Patterson

I have 260 hours on Mercy and 70 on Bastion. Is that good enough, dad?

K

Kara Eberts

Can I still kill myself if I have 100+ on Mercy but like 20-50 on everyone else

M

Mike Luz

dude i play mercy, played my placements with mercy, won them all, got to silver unfortunatly, but i was always there healing my entire team and my friends, i even kill some dudes in games, don't got much hours in other heroes besides lucio. Now i tell you, i play this game because i enjoy playing a healer and i'm always there to sacrifice myself for my team but at least they never complain about my mercy playstyle.

E

Eric Gutierrez

This guy needs healing

A

Alex Pryce

I’m so glad shitting on Mercy mains has become cool. Shitting on Hanzo/Genji/Widow mains is just boring now.

E

Emily White

This is the same guy that cries when there is no mercy on his team.

B

Briana Kutsch

Why so salty bro,

N

Nickolas Iampietro

Lemme guess, Didn’t get healed as you over extended to get some kills for that PotG you never got?

C

Conor Davis

But battle mercy is the Valkyrie I didn’t know I needed in my life.

S

Sonia Mainas

I bet u are One of those " pls pick Mercy"

A

Anna Guin

I bet you’re the instalock dps who tells the rest of the team who to pick

C

Christopher Lyon

I'm a Mercy main because I'm shit at offense and DPS. Also, I just like helping people. Why all the hate?

Z

Zemenij Essined

I have 200 hours + with Mercy and about 50 with DVa and 30 with Symmetra. Should I delete the game too?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom