Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Legit question, what’s a good RPG on the Switch and what are some games you guys would...

A

Abe Hyuga

Legit question, what’s a good RPG on the Switch and what are some games you guys would recommend as a must buy? New owner here

K

Kevin Fernandez

Skyrim should fulfill both, good RPG and a must have on switch if you dont have it on other consoles.

G

Gabriel Goes

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

L

Luke Lovelock

Botw. Xbc2. Skyrim. Earthlock.

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

Make sure to check out Xenoblade Chronicles 2's combat mechanics to make sure you'd like it. Made me not want it

J

Jonah Carlson

First off, that’s when sponge bob was bad.

C

Christy Robinson

Mario + Rabbids Xenoblade & Skyrim are the holy trinity of Switch RPG’s & when the new Fire Emblem comes out it’ll be a fournity

J

Jacob Stafford

Disgaea 5 Complete, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Skyrim, and the Octopath Traveler demo. Atelier Lydie and Suelle comes out on Tuesday. Ys VIII comes out on June 26th. Octopath Traveler full game comes out on July 13th. And Valkyria Chronicles 4 comes out sometime this fall.

K

Kevan Bennett

Go pick up steamworld dog for 6$ asap. Its on sale

N

Noah Brown

Stardew Valley is a lot of fun

M

Matti Moilanen

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild - isn't an rpg but still feels like a lite-rpg with the items and progress it has. Action Adventure. And the 2nd best is Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

L

Lanie Sjödin

The advice I wish I was given: check out the eshop every day, browse through the sale titles and watch the trailers/read the descriptions and pick up whichever ones look interesting. Never though I’d enjoy a $3 game, and honestly I always kicked aside “cheap” looking games until I got the switch. I love the eshop.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom