Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Lastest build from me on rag near the green ob, it's medium sized house with crafting...

J

Jade Minxie

Lastest build from me on rag near the green ob, it's medium sized house with crafting store room and kitchen with understair storage and two bedrooms. Then my breeding house with 2 sets of 12 u shaped ac units plenty of double stacked troughs to fed the many, plus loads of storage hidden away it has 3 floors to breed and store Dinos . I mostly breed hyenas and take them hunting alot so I built them a elevator up to the green ob to make it easier to take big packs with me x

P

Patrick Daniel Nikolic

That's freaking awesome

L

Luciano Sesti

Warmap Is now showing rag map?

M

Mark Armstrong

love it

H

Harley James Nash

That's a decent build

J

Jade Minxie

Thanks guys think I may do a little you tube video for it pictures never do builds justice really x

C

Cody August

That’s awesome! I personally use otters now instead of AC units

T

TJ Graham

This looks awesome I haven’t done breeding in a long time so it’s nice to see other people’s set ups

N

Nik Naks

Looks really good looks like a lot of work went into it

D

Derek Rogue Gonzalez

So I have a question, what all do u do on pve.

J

Jade Minxie

I build stuff and fix ruins and it's not pve it's pvp with friends were all one big tribe. But that's how I like to play the game I like to build everyone is different x

A

Andrew Krick

Looks good

B

Braddock Parchmont

I like to put my a.c. units in a 1x2 above or below where I hatch. Saves room and never have to see them again

Z

Zsuzsanna Brilz

LOVE!

I'm built up by the pond in that area on a Nitrado server with a group of friends. Love the look of all the greenhouse glass, but the goddamned wild griffins break several panes at least once a week. I'd hate to ruin the aesthetic with turrets, but it seems inevitable.

Fucking griffins.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom