Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Last night I had a Nintendo night with some friends at my place. We played some Arms,...

B

Brian Jolley

Last night I had a Nintendo night with some friends at my place. We played some Arms, 1-2 Switch, DK country and super mario world on my SNES and of course some Smash on the Wii U. But the real highlight was that we had 5 switches in total there. It was the first time for all of us being able to link up with more than one other switch. Being able to run 8 player mario Kart under one roof was a blast. We have another friend with a switch that couldn't make it. So next time we are planning on some 3v3 Splatoon.

To me this is what Nintendo, and the switch is all about, getting together and gaming with your friends.... we plan on getting together and doing this once a month for the foreseeable future. Hopefully we get a couple more switch owners involved so we can get some 4v4 splatoon going. If any switch owners in the Buffalo NY area are interested in coming out lmk and I'll let you know when we have our next Nintendo night.

D

Daniel Garcia

Yes! This is exactly what Nintendo is about! So excited for y'all! Keep it going and if y'all can, maybe a small live stream or post video of highlights?

B

Benjamin Sullivan

So glad to see the Switch is bringing back the goodness that is couch co-op / multiplayer. Online is great and all but you just can't beat actually being able to watch your friends flip out over a game instead of just listening to it.

N

Nathan Robb

I didn't actually know so many switches can link up wirelessly

J

Justin Watt

Who knew that Nintendo would make LAN parties popular in 2017?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom