Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Kinda torn between staying solo or trying to get back in the tribe life lol

A

Anthony Miller

Kinda torn between staying solo or trying to get back in the tribe life lol

B

Brianna Herrera

Solo is boring for me. Boss people around.

A

Anthony Miller

XD im not much of a bossy person I have done both but I hate drama in tribes at times

B

Brianna Herrera

Find a chill tribe. I literally don't care what my tribe does unless they steal each other's resources. Don't be lazy and get your own shit. Then again I play pve. Too much drama with pvp with people going under the map.

A

Anthony Miller

I haven't done pve to much most of the people I play with prefer PvP

J

Jacob Sabino

Solo ftw

M

Meghan Cobb

We have a few tribes on our game and several that play solo. Its all up to you and what you want to do. The solo players come join in on events and team up for big things like the overseer. But no one can use your materials or build something you didn't want.

B

Brianna Herrera

I couldn't do pvp. I don't have enough people and knowing my base could be wiped because people cheat and go underground sucks.

M

Meghan Cobb

Agreed. I'm tribed, but with only one person. Still two players grinding and we can build some amazing structures

M

Meghan Cobb

Brianna Herrera do you host your own game?

B

Brianna Herrera

Oh no I play online not on the ones people rent out. I only hear horror stories.

J

James Ward

Same boat. I like my 3x2 troll bases but I'm worried joining a tribe will become a second job

A

Anthony Miller

That's my main fear us that I won't be able to enjoy the game if get into a tribe

M

Meghan Cobb

If any of you are interested come check out my groups server. It's adults, PVE with PVP events. Build with a tribe our go solo but still have people to talk to. We have the center as the main map but scorched earth and the island are currently open

B

Brianna Herrera

Yeah I don't pressure people on my tribe. One of my members is a full time worker and another is a full time student and dad.

B

Brianna Herrera

The game is to be enjoyed not to feel like you are trapped.

L

Liam Dixon

Which mode do you play on? Official, dedicated etc.

M

Meghan Cobb

nitrado hosted

M

Meghan Cobb

you?

L

Liam Dixon

I'm on official and looking for new tribe members

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom