Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Kind of a noob question i guess. never played D1. What's the point of "Investigate"?...

K

Kevin Rosie

Kind of a noob question i guess. never played D1. What's the point of "Investigate"? I've yet to notice any actual effect from it? I'm talking about the random ass things (For example, in areas populated by taken, typically little black hole things) that you can hold E to "investigate".

K

Kevin Rosie

Is it just lore, or what?

Z

Zack Pettyjohn

It's lore. In D1 you found dead ghost and could read the lore on the app or the website but in D2 it's in game.

K

Kevin Rosie

Cool, thanks. A friend and I were talking about this last night. We found some weird ass green glowy thing on IO i think, was pretty tough to get to (with a warlock at least.. we're both locks lol. needed to get the jump perfect we both died several times haha) And it was just one of those and the two of us were pretty disappointed that it didn't actually give us anything, considering the effort it took to get to it

Z

Zack Pettyjohn

They should've made a way to keep up with the lore like they did in D1 but they didn't so it really sucks in that aspect.

J

Jose Gonzalez

Lore in 2, there were items scattered around like that in the first one as well and of course achievements and I think a ghost shell (could be wrong) if you collected a lot of them.

A

Andrzej Wójcik

It wasn't in D1
It's just a little bit of background for your enemies

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom