Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Keep away from reapers ark people admin abuse 2 the max they added themselves to our...

D

Dean Cartlidge

Keep away from reapers ark people admin abuse 2 the max they added themselves to our tribe so they could offline us then when we caught em they used there pathetic commands 2 demo our stuff

J

Jacob Anthony

that's not proof?? I play on this server and there is no admins whatsoever, bro you need actual proof not just some bullshit heresay

D

Dean Cartlidge

Tell me how he got added to our tribe then clown

J

Jonathan Reynolds

There are admins. I was told when my base was hit it was by the admin. Not abused but admin tribe.

Isn't this a repeating effect? Why do y'all think you lost your cluster with fam. Two tribes on there buddied up fuckin with everyone.

Why server stays dead breh.

J

Jacob Anthony

I'm not or wasn't in your tribe so I don't know how, I'm just saying that showing a tribe log with someone being added to tribe is not proof of admin abuse do you have any videos or pictures with a body showing a gamer tag?

J

Jacob Anthony

bro there are no admins at all and the reason there is no islands cluster is because the cunts server isn't even up lol

J

Jacob Anthony

Brandon Perryman what's up with the cluster bro? where'd it go

D

Daniel Gough

No admins but yet two people said they were admin this clown doesn’t remember what he’s said that much bullshit comes out of her.. ‍♂

D

Dean Cartlidge

We got videos showin they demolished our generator before anything else in base an then c4 all our metal walls at exactly the same time don’t mind being wiped it’s player ded but not cheated no no no

J

Jacob Anthony

post the videos then, I was there to witness this raid as was others and what got used was a tek rex lol

J

Jacob Anthony

Piringaakau Charles-Puni Elkington

D

Dean Cartlidge

We posted em remember before u blocked us

D

Daniel Gough

And deleted everything twice ‍♂

J

Jacob Anthony

if I blocked you how am I reading your comments? none of your shit makes sense, if you have definitive proof post it or your just another loser salty about a video game.

D

Dean Cartlidge

There’s a reason u only get 3 on your server

D

Daniel Gough

And there’s a reason you had to make your own server kid. ‍♂♂

J

Jacob Anthony

it's not my server and when I'm on there's usually 10-15 which is allgood for me mate.

D

Dean Cartlidge

Haha behave kid there is never more than 8 an our tribe was 5 of them

J

Jacob Anthony

your actually pathetic I can't believe people get this worked up over a video game......I'm juse saying what I see and you attack me and tell me I'm seeing things? bro your crazy

J

Jonathan Reynolds

Clusters gone from admin abuse.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom