Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic Just want to thank the admin for the add. Thanks and I hope everyone is having a good...

J

JD Sharp

Just want to thank the admin for the add. Thanks and I hope everyone is having a good day in the NES / SNES Classic world !!!

G

Gino Russo

No problem. Glad you were able to get one!

J

JD Sharp

mine are open and played already woowhoo back to the 90's for this old man lol.. it is sad to hear people that didn't get a chance to get one. I Couldnt get the original for months .... today was a good day .. I showed up about 50 people in line at Best Buy... thought $%^%$.. then 5 minutes later the line was 4 times longer and I looked like i was at the front all of a sudden .. I had a plan and it worked.. 101 of 119 at the local store. Good day

G

Gino Russo

Good to hear someone actually playing it and enjoying it for what its intended! Enjoy buddy

J

JD Sharp

the best part is that my 6 year old son can now enjoy beating dad at his own games with him lol

J

JD Sharp

its funny am packing up my xbox and playstation to make room for these beauties lol

A

AndreS SantanA

I got mine!!

J

JD Sharp

Mario RPG for life .. i beat it when i was like 16 and loved every minute.. thought it was underrated for the time ... .now i am on that again like a madman muahahaha

E

Eugene Borden

The people that didn't get one didn't try hard enough

J

JD Sharp

I guess that's true .. I had a plan for weeks / months now..... well since the first preorder didn't pan out for me anyway...and it did pay off .. i just saw the faces of the people showing up at the end and they knew they were SOL and i knew how hard it was for me to get the NES classic when i was late for the party so when i saw their faces i kinda felt bad.

O

Oscar Gomez

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom