Contact advertising [email protected]

Just want to say some things regards the overwatch league skins and the prices. 1....

T

Theo van Booma

Just want to say some things regards the overwatch league skins and the prices.

1. You get a free one, they didn't have to but did.

2. You're not entitled to free content. Most developers charge for dlc/expansions. Blizzard does not.

3. The system is designed to allow you to support your team of choice and rep them in game. Think of it like a virtual team jersey.

4. The system allows you to choose the exact skin you want. You're not just buying a lootbox with the chance of getting what you want.

5. You can directly buy individual skins. $5 = 100 tokens = one skin. Many companies that use internal currency often have offset prices. What you want is 600 tokens, but you can only buy them in lots of 500, forcing you to pay more. This system is used by Bethesda content creators mods and by other companies as well.

6. You don't need every skin. You aren't forced to get every skin. Get what you want or don't. If you spend your money, that's your choice.

Hope this sets things straight for some people.

Cheers

R

Ricky Guinn

N

Nyssa Gilson

Wait you get a free one?

P

Paul Luis Draganigos

i feel like if u buy more then 10$ u should get a slightly discounted price tho

V

Valeryon Johnson

Well said! Don't get the complaining

S

Sammy Bourgeois

You're completely right in every way -- I just want to forewarn you of the dangers of posting sensible content in a nonsensible group.

K

Kai Turner

I do think £5/$5 is a little steep, but I'm grateful for the free skin.

M

Matt Petit

Exactly. Riot and most other companies charge you for any and all cosmetic content. And its usually more then $5 at that. But this is the age where everyone wants everything now and not have to pay for it

S

Sean Dykes

On PS4 I can't buy tokens, it's fucked up

A

April Christine Thompson

Posts like this get on my nerves

A

Albert Tor

Its okay to complain

B

Brittany Shay Leichty

Well said. 50% of the proceeds go to the teams. People bitch wayyyyy too much for free shit.

Q

Quinton Krautter

Did people really think the skins were going to be $ 1 each ? They charge you $1 for a loot box that'll give you 4 sprays. Money goes to teams & helps support e-sports further. Look at it as buying a virtual Jersey for people to see who you rep.

J

Juli Perret

I agree with this 100%
Just had to lol @ 2 because Blizz charges for expansions/content in all of their other big games

Z

Zach Johnson

Stuff here is free. My CSGO inventory was not. I can't sell these skins, I can sell those. That's the way it should be. Overwatch is doing it right

A

Anne-Maree Whitecunas

The ski s look so cool and very refreshing for those charactwrs who dont seem to get skin releases every event...plus proceeds go to ther team/league .. to support esports is no doferent to buying sport teams jerseys.. you get to represent!!!! Good job blizz to break it up while waiting for lunar new year event

L

Luke Garside

Tokens are a scummy entrapment tool, other than that sure whatever.

C

Craig James Erpelding

I agree! And half of the money goes to the teams! Support your heroes gang!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom