Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just started my own server will be clustering very sooon kinda waiting to get some...

J

Josh Merritt

Just started my own server will be clustering very sooon kinda waiting to get some what of a population and community going first! We are on rag it's 24/7 PvP. I've got over 100 days into ark almost all official servers got tired of not having the time to build up and PvP without months of work being lost. Working on weekly events and I'm pretty generous and love giving things out. ABBERATION tames can be spawned in for prizes or randomly announce there's a few out in the wild. Here are some stats
Starters are tools and 2 basic tames nothing drastic.
25x XP
60x tame
12x harvesting
2x turret damage
.01 mating interval
30x maturing
60x incubation
1.5x fuel consumption
5x loot and fishing
Unlim weight for player and dinos
Player stats 6x speed, 4x Stam, Unlim oxygen, 4x food and water, 3x health, 4x craft speed.
Dinos stats 4x speed, 2x health, 2x Stam.
Search for Rag4 PvP in unofficial pc sessions also it's a nitrado server.
I'm the host and only admin I am on everyday and out there grinding like the rest of y'all. I decided to host because even the admins or hosts of some servers out there don't like it when you get bigger and harder then them and that's not fair if you can build up and raid me do it! It's what the game is, won't ever have to worry about admins coming and wiping you or killing all your tames. Some stats might be subject to change. But always open to hear suggestions or changes!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom