Contact advertising [email protected]

Just shot -11 and -13 on the 9 In of Eagle, and my Golf Level went down two levels.......

R

Ryan Thomas

Just shot -11 and -13 on the 9 In of Eagle, and my Golf Level went down two levels.... what!?

B

Brian Wilcox

Official or Unofficial? Those are demote-worthy scores if mega or tornado.

R

Ryan Thomas

Official. The -13 under was a record for me. Usually I'm -11 or -12 - I'm collecting all the gallery now. Just weird for it to go down like that.

J

Jeff Tustin

Did you bogey a hole? That's what did it for me.

B

Brian Wilcox

That's a little wierd. Not sure how its all calculated but I used my 3w to buff its power for a round instead of my driver and I was demoted when done. I went back to my driver the next round and went back up.

R

Ryan Thomas

I had a bogey in the - 11 round, but not the - 13. Maybe because I'm using broken clubs.

J

Jeff Tustin

Did you use custom clubs on the previous scores? Maybe the score requirement goes up with custom clubs...

R

Ryan Thomas

Yeah, same clubs except now they're broken. I thought using a broken club would help me hone my skills and instincts better since they don't show you where the flag is on the meter. Ah well.

R

Ryan Thomas

Next round, -12, now I'm down to level 12. This is fun, haha! Luckily I can go back to playing in Rank 7

C

Chris Gazzanigo

You must be attempting to unlock gallery people, that's been happening to me as well, not sure why.

J

John Gardiner

Same thing happened to me

B

Brian Wilcox

I went back through after finishing the story (vs) mode and got my gallery filled... rank never went down. The only time it happened to me was when I used my 3w the whole round instead of my driver.

A

Adam Knight

It goes up and down depending on the course you are on easier courses you must do extremely well with no bogeys harder courses same thing but they are a little more forgiving. That being said I don't really see any benefit from your golf level at the moment. I go up and down daily but don't really see any difference unless I'm missing something

C

Cuekung Rapus Thanakarnviroj

%perfect impact %fairway hit and %gir is an effect to ur increase or down level too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom