Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Just saw the Nightfall is now Savanthun's Song..I struggle to beat that shit...

M

Mason Thompson

Just saw the Nightfall is now Savanthun's Song..I struggle to beat that shit normally..no way I'm beating it in a nightfall lol

L

Leunamme Larotsap Jr

What modifier?

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

Boii that's the easiest strike, the boss literally stands in one place for you to shoot.

L

Leunamme Larotsap Jr

^ he's right. Ads control is the hard part.

M

Mason Thompson

I'm just very unlucky in Destiny. Same shit happened when I played Destiny 1. I get killed by the weirdest things. Yesterday I was doing a public event, something spawned, launched me 300 feet in the air and I went flying off the map. Like..why me lmao

J

Jamey Lee Leonard

Yeah those cannon bubble s, if you are at their bubble spawn...it will kick you off the map. One of the titan bugs

A

Adam Sauer

Oh, that’s the one where you have to find the anomalies or else you’ll have like, no time. I usually get carried by someone that knows where they are, putting a lot less pressure on the final boss when you have like 9-10 minutes to beat it.

A

Andrew Mahaney

Imo its one of the easiest NF's, just have to be semi-aware of the ads

S

Seth Heiligenthal

If you need help I'm down. I have to run all three of mine.

B

Benjamin D. Turner

I know where all but like 4 of the anomaly locations on that one because it was my first nightfall xD

J

Jamie Richardson Connor

Depends how useful your teammates are in dps and add control.

J

John DeSarli Jr

My favorite nightfall

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom