Contact advertising [email protected]

Just posted to the official Overwatch Twitter, thoughts?

R

Ryan Hampton

Just posted to the official Overwatch Twitter, thoughts?

L

Lucas Ferreira

Ana, Torbjorn, Reinhardt and whoever Emre is supposed to be go on a mission....interesting. Emre might be the new hero.

K

Kevin P Huffmaster

SECOND CHANCE AT THIS GOD TIER SKIN THATS MY THOUGHTS

B

Beth Murphy

Emre is hero 27

B

Brent Hazelton

Rein + Torb turret is even lore confirmed lol

B

Berk Taşezen

Emre is usual turkish name,i dont think emre ll be hero 27
i guess its about map in turkey/istanbul <3

H

Hunter Zolomon

Uprising event 2018???

D

Dorian Arcia

Emre’s gonna be Hero 27 and they’re coming with the new Uprising event. Just like Orisa

A

Andres Murguia

A possible explanation to Torb losing his arm like in his ironclad skin from the uprising event.

G

Genji Shimada

Jeff confirmed on forums this is a hint to the new hero, we should really look at whats going on here:
The most important thing is what the operation is called : "White Dome."
Torbjorn loses his arm here and Reinhardt has done something which the high ups did not like (Probaby put himself in harms way to Rescue his best friend, Torb,) And Ana is wanting him to be publicly praised for it, perhaps he get promoted and then we have a follow up of this to another hint; leading us to a new comic that revolves around Emre and new hero.

Look at Orisa's reveal, she had Efi involved and when Efi was first revealed, we all thought she would be the hero by piloting something, being a new builder, etc. But it wasn't; we were surprised with Orisa. THe same case can be applied here.

We know this takes place before Uprising, why? Torb has his arm. And they were content with sending a private first class to the field as well. This is the only time he is mentioned and Ana does not talk about him at all. She does say there were no casualties as well.

This is just the beginning as to who the next hero is, Jeff says we have seen/know who this hero is but the community cannot find out exactly who this hero is.

Now we know the following; This hero(If it is Emre) is connected with Ana, Torb and Rein. He was a part of a strike team and look at the specific map they give us here, Turkey, he's probably a part of the mission because he wants to save it, however, if it is not Emre, then this hero is tied to all 4 of these people, either as a Blackwatch agent or a Talon member (However, Talon was not present at this time so its likely it can be a Blackwatch agent too)

We'll have to wait for at least 1 or 2 more teasers before we can confirm anything.

The event comes to an end in two weeks. Perhaps we'll get a new teaser by next week or tuesday and then on the event ending, we get the new hero on PTR with a reveal/comic/animated short.
The only things confirmed so far are:

Istanbul, Turkey is where Torb loses his arm. Rein saves Torb, Ana wants Rein to be appreciated more for it because it may have cost 2 heroes their lives and a new name; Emre.

L

Louie Smithen

It's warming up the next uprising I think

A

Andy Hidari

This dude??

R

Renzo Dekimpe

It's either gonna be the new uprising mission or a hint towards a new hero reveal

S

Sam Walker

OHMYGOD IT'S HAPPENING HERO 27 TEASERS HAVE BEGUN MY BIDY IS READY YASSS MAMA GIVE IT TO ME RUB IT ALL OVER MY NAKED BODY *SCREAMS IN TWISTED ECSTASY,*

K

Kaan Bilge

I'm from Turkey and I can confirm that there is no Omnic presence.

F

Furkan Gulergun

As a Turk I really wasn't expecting this.

L

Lina Martinez

Aww, Reinhardt saved Torn, and he rewarded him by giving him his first born.

Also, prepare for about 50+ videos from Overwatch YouTubers 'breaking down' this shit for the new hero.

B

Bradley Love

The way im seeing this itll be a few weeks before theres a new hero on the ptr. Happened with orisa around the same time period last year.

S

Shaun Combrinck

looks like hype for the next omnic crisis scenario its almost time for that

J

James Swain

Hero 27 is Turkish?!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom