Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just looking for a strictly pvp highly boosted server with modified drops. War zone...

A

Ashley Bugz

Just looking for a strictly pvp highly boosted server with modified drops.

War zone servers alike. No admins no rules just straight pvp.

I’m currently playing on War zone 100x easy tek instant tame but I been here / days raided everyone I could and had a base, I’m finally bored lol.

Turret damage increases would be helpful a lot as well.

M

Mike Tucker

Forbidden Landz has a nitrado server that's pretty boosted. PvP and no rules. Good population size

Search Forbidden Landz under pc servers and check it out

A

Alex Simonovitch

Hi all !

We have a cluster of servers that are full PvP on the island, scorched earth and rag, ragnorak will be changing to the new aberration map on release, you have freeaccess to all maps and can come and go as you please.

There are no rules on these servers and we only ask that if you raid someone then raid as you would expect to be raided yourself, we would alsoappreciate that new players are left alone to build so thy can defend for themselves, apart from that you can build up, have fun and enjoy the full force of player vs player.

The stats are as follows....

Harvest..........x8
Taming...........x8
Incubation......x20
Breeding.........x75
Xp...................x2
Player/dino weight has been increased
Difficulty.........x10

Loot quality has been slightly changed so that you get actual useful stuff such as kibble/building materials and once you progress there is a chance of gettingelement for tek stuff.

Wild dinos spawn in at max level of 300 which makes the game very interesting.

The server is very friendly and at the same time very competitive, if you would like to enjoy ark for what it is butwith a few extra’s and hidden bonuses please come and join us.

You can follow the link below or just search for “utopia” under “unofficial pc dedicated” we hope to see you all there !!!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Shaun Westhead

Survivorsguild there are rules but nothing major

S

Steven Whiting

J

Jordan Link

Valhalla ark warriors

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom