Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Just got the expansion pass today. Pretty hyped to sit down and play. What’s...

T

Travis Avesing

Just got the expansion pass today. Pretty hyped to sit down and play. What’s everyone’s view on it. Negative and positive comments welcome.

R

Reed Folwell

I just finished the story last night. I took my time and had a lot of fun doing it. Haven’t got a lot of new exotics yet but I’m still really enjoying the game.

M

Matthew Simoneau

All in all it’s enjoyable! There are a few things i thought were odd, though.

Story length is good and enjoyable.

They should have expanded the new “zone” to at least the size of Titan. It’s incredibly small and runs one public event, so you’ll be hopping planets (going back to EDZ all day) more than sticking around the new planet.

New exotics seem neat so far, it does appear that part of the “new” ones are just copy-pasted from the last game (AKA could have launched with the game).

The new Vex skins are nice, it does make you wonder why they didn’t bother to reskin the Cabal or the Fallen considering how the story goes. It makes no sense to the story why those factions would remain the same.

New PvP maps are nice, I really dig the aesthetic.

Haven’t messed with the Heroic strikes or the Nightfall since the expac, though.

J

Jared Duran

It's easily the best single thing bungie has created and deserves multiple awards for gameplay and longevity.

J

Jon Story

I enjoyed it as well

A

Al Sniezevage

I made a huge mistake and stopped playing when Battlefront 2 dropped (it’s a SW thing). Now I feel so far behind in D2. Still, my hunter calls to me...I’m going to get the DLC because I enjoy playing the game, good and bad.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom