Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just caught my first legendary fish! If you've ever played and loved Harvest Moon this...

• Thread starter Gordon Sorensen
  • Start date
G

Gordon Sorensen

Just caught my first legendary fish! If you've ever played and loved Harvest Moon this is a MUST BUY! Brawlout just made me want to play Smash, but this is just as good as, if not better than, the series its aping!

J

Jessica Bryant

It took me forever to catch that one!

J

Jordan Matzkanin

Bought the collectors edition on ps4 randomly thinking it would be a game my fiancee would like. Easily became one of our favorites. Gotta pick it up on switch soon. IGN ranked it one of the top 100 RPGs

K

Kenneth Koh

What game is this ya? :D

M

Matthew Wood

Have it on PC and XBoneS. Bought it for the latter as I heard of multiplayer but that isn't planned for consoles yet. :( May get it for Switch eventually.

C

Chanel A Barnes

I would buy this game on switch but i got a total of 12 days of playtime on both Xbox and steam

S

Shane Rupert

It's alright. No comparison to Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life though.

B

Bradley Everett

Stardew valley made me so happy after all the recent Harvest Moon games that have been nothing but low effort disappointment.

J

Justin David

I was looking at Stardew before but wasn't sure what to think about it. Looks pretty dece, actually. This may have persuaded me to pick it up.

A

Anthony Senart

This is much better then harvest moon in my opinion. especially if you stay off the forms and enjoy the game with out spoilers because magical things are always happening. Now Rune Factory, that game I love also

B

Bernardo Różewicz

It sounds petty but I've been waiting for what the big new update is. I mainly want an option to get a different color horse.

P

Phill Veunnasack

Idk I'm still not sold on this game. People say great things, but like Undertale and Shovelknight, not really interested.

R

Rocco Bennett

The fishing is hard to complete in the community center imo, atleast cooking you know what ya gotta do for most part lol

M

Mike Grunewald

I suck at fishing I can't even get to level 2

T

Thomas DiVall

I thought I would've hated it, but I've put way too many hours into it...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom