Contact advertising [email protected]

just bought Pubg :) cant wait to play it! but whats the deal with the test server?...

T

Tim Woodworth

just bought Pubg :) cant wait to play it! but whats the deal with the test server? should i download it? the test server and game are the same size about 12.8GB each, and it just seems ridiculous.

R

Ron Pasion

download the Main first not the test server lmao

D

Drew Leonard

Its where they beta test new features and such before they roll out to the actual game

W

William Frank Castle

Test server is for testing patches before they go live, it's totally pointless unless you nerd out on PUBG so hard that it's the only game you play.

T

Tim Woodworth

steam automatically did that, i was wandering what the difference was thanks guys

W

William Frank Castle

I've heard that TPP(Third Person Perspective) is rife with cheaters on PUBG now, and that FPP(First Person Perspective) is the way to go.

I haven't really played PUBG in a few months, so I don't have first hand experience.

S

Shane Stanford

Dont dl test server 12 gigs for fuck all lol

N

Nikolas Killa

It’s a pile of shit

B

Brandon Hicks

To try the new implements before they go live to the widespread.

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

lmk if you want to group up, I'm VERY good at hiding in tubs and coming in 2nd

T

Tyler James

Need dat super speed!!! Fuck phone, fuck tv. Pure net lol

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

If you haven't played it, I really have been enjoying Fortnight BR as a changeup to Plunkbat. It's sillier looking but for some reason fills me with less existential dread at the end of the round.

R

Ross Hazzard

that interenet speeds are gonna make you NOT have fun.

T

Tim Woodworth

And the game is almost done downloading already

J

Janne Tuomi

You dont need test server

T

Tyler Martinez

Memed. Add me for further meme. Kitten_bush

V

Vito De Decker

Test server is for updates they are testing, without releasing, so always alot of bugs.

B

Brady Laird

The test server is just a thing to test some features with the community before they are released to the main game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom