Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Just about to start my install of destiny :D , is there any classes that stand out...

L

Lemsipz Adam

Just about to start my install of destiny :D , is there any classes that stand out that are more fun than others? I know all classes in any game can be fun but just your opinions, or any that are stronger in pvp especially

J

Joe Faith

You really will get nothing but mixed answers from that lol. I like titan/lock. Hunter is take it or leave it for me.

Others will think different.

M

Maisner Ionut-Demo

I have all 3 classes 300 light lvl and I enjoy warlock the most both pvp and pve ... second place hunter and 3rd titan .. thats my opinion :D

P

Patryk Pustół

Imo titan is most op in pvp that you can get nearly same recovery as Warlock. You have 2 grenades on Arc class and op ult and shileds. Im personally playing Warlock the most. Hunter is underpowered nothing special... it has the most mobility which is worst perk from all these there cus its giving you literally nothing.

C

Charlie 'Fred' Stanley

Titan - Beefy, takes more damage to kill, better defensive, plays like more of a brawler if you'd like

Hunter - potentially super high damage, very agile, requires constant movement and maneuvering to not get destroyed in PvE

Warlock - self sustaining, little slower feeling than the other classes but makes up for it with damage and utility, really fun supers

In the end, I'd recommend you play one of each to get the most out of this game and avoid getting burned out quickly. But as a first choice, it's up to you. I'd say Titan is more forgiving, but I went Hunter first as it fits my playstyle and it worked out great. So, just see what fits your playstyle

B

Barry Kilgour

My hunter is agile as fuck jumpin around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree. If Im having a good PVP day my hunter is the best for me...and my favourite class.

Cant deny I wreck with my titan. He's a beast.

Warlock does the job...i was better with my lock in D1...but D2 he gets neglected.

C

Chris Hunt

Titan easiest to learn on I enjoy my Hunter as well have not made my warlock yet but was my least favorite on D1, nothing bad just like the others better. I would highly recommend Titan first.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom