Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just a warning, dont play on an Ark PVE server called "Arkology" . The owner has set a...

J

Jackson Graham

Just a warning, dont play on an Ark PVE server called "Arkology" . The owner has set a limit of a max of 4 of any type of Dino, which makes the whole PVE server pointless in terms of breeding. I was going for fully mutated Eqqus and Ptera, came back on today and all but 4 of each have been admin destroyed. Would have been nice to know this in the server message before wasting 18 hours of my life!!

N

Nate Rush

F

Ferry Schumans

18 hours poor lad

J

John Swisher III

Wow 4? Why limit people's creativity?

B

Brandon Wofford

And in pve to boot lol. What's the point. Trying to breed boss fight dinos would take forever

N

Natalie Sara Walker

600 dino limit (willing to up as we're breeding Pteras and Thylas for mutations at the minute
Aberation Dinos have now been added.
We're a friendly PVE server where we all breed and tame and help eachother out.
It's currently 10 slots but will be upgrading to 20 slot when the server runs out.
If you would like to join search "The Sacred Ones" on PVE primitive +
Community Centre has forges and Chem benches as well as Air conditioners.
There is a Fishing area where the spot is filled with fish and filled daily. Rods and bait will be supplied.
Events will mostly occur during the weekends. Though some events may happen when server has a few players on.
My gamertag is TheNATNESS if you would like to join and would like some help getting set up im happy to help out.
Hope to see you there!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom