Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Just a quick review of wireless headsets I've tried. I play from my couch in the...

J

John Hwe

Just a quick review of wireless headsets I've tried. I play from my couch in the living room on a 65" LG OLED 4K TV..not the best setup for serious gaming, but I built my HTPC to watch movies and the computer at my desk is too slow. Found out about Destiny 2 only because it came free with the GTX 1080 video card.

Steel series Arctis. The head band looked a little funny on me. I think because I have a small head so the gap between the frame and headband looked odd so I didn't even bother with it.

Logitech G933 I'm assuming are open back so the sound didn't sound as good. Kind of like how ear buds will sound richer if you push them in more if they are starting to fall out. The Mic also sounded like it was a few feet away from your mouth.

Razer Man O War. Felt too big for my small noggin. Felt too plastic too with not enough clamping force. The big pillowy ear cups I felt were too pillowy. Sound quality is good. Mic is good.

Steel series Siberia 840 - my choice. Setup takes more time with with all the wires and the little transmitter box, but it's kinda cool. It will display who is talking on Discord. Sound quality is good and so is mic. Also easy to adjust game volume in relationship to chat along with how much to lower game volume only when someone is talking. Fits my head and ears well with the right amount of clamping force. I have worn it for 7 hours straight and it was fine. The extra battery that charges in the dock is a better solution. Build quality is best out of the bunch, but expensive.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom