Contact advertising [email protected]

Junkrat is one of the most balanced hero's in my opinion, I think the recent nerf was...

B

Brandon Roach

Junkrat is one of the most balanced hero's in my opinion, I think the recent nerf was good for him and keeps most people from complaining about him, I think he has good abilities, good fire rate and good primary damage especially, he's a shield destroyer, that's so great like whenever the enemy team has a Junkrat most people focus them (I'm a junk main and I'm always being focused god its annoying) but that allows for your team to do something while they are distracted. Just my opinion though but shit I hate Tracer now because of the nerf, can never be accurate against her.

D

David Kimball

I can honestly say that I didn’t even notice any changes to him. I must have been fairly accurate with his mines to begin with! Lol

G

Gunny Chan

he deal good dmg,sometimes it is OP for he got two mines.
but don forget,a glass cannon crack easily.
i don want to say this but...git gud

M

Michael Lu

Junk isn’t suppose to counter tracer, a character isn’t suppose to counter the entire overwatch roster, it’s a tank destroyer and that’s it role in the game

N

Nico Labelle

Dude when its to the point that Junkrat counter his counters and get his ult every 20seconds... It is not balanced ! His nerf was trash and almost didnt change anything if you are decent at timing your mines ! Its probably one of the worst nerf ever made in this game lol

G

Gunny Chan

when junk player git gud,they still want nerf us

B

Brandon Ko

I think he is fine now but before the nerf I wanted to smash my monitor cause he is retarded

R

Ryan Lewis

I play D.va alot so it's earth to kill him

M

MaryCat Samec

Before I saw the news for the nerf, I always assumed that's how his mines worked so I always made sure to hit my target... So yeah I can't see a difference ha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom