Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Join THREATCON DINO, a NITRADO powered dedicated server! Releases on October 25th!...

S

Son OfThe King

Join THREATCON DINO, a NITRADO powered dedicated server! Releases on October 25th! Looking for age 18+ players who are mature and active! Experience a quality boosted dedicated server with connectivity and low ping equivalent to official servers! THREATCON DINO is a PvP server where both PvP and PvE players can coexist under the server rules (attached). Only one admin! Admin is mature and decisive! Rules, map, and settings will not change unless there is a clear vote from all active players! Server will be on Ragnarok with 50 slots! Admin cheat log is on at all times to ensure maximum transparency and to prevent admin abuse! DEADLINE TO JOIN THE SERVER IS THE 23RD OF THIS MONTH! After that, I will only be accepting players into this server on a quarterly (every 3 month) basis unless I feel the server will need more players, then I will recruit more aggressively. The following are some of the boosted stats!

- Near instant max XP level on character! This means you will reach level 100 almost instantly.
- Infinite weight on both character and tamed dino!
- No character stamina drain!
- No character food drain!
- No character water drain!
- 30× taming speed!
- Boosted mating and baby dino maturation speed!
- 30x gathering!
- ORP activated

J

Jay Anthoney Olivaz

I'm Xbox I join or pay??

S

Son OfThe King

There's no fee to join

J

Jay Anthoney Olivaz

Gt BiGjSHS

S