Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Join lords of the multiverse boosted nitrado rag server map is split between north and...

R

Robert Falise

Join lords of the multiverse boosted nitrado rag server map is split between north and south at the 50 line there is a admin on each side of the map so everyone will have a faction major events planned admin main bases are built in already yes they were admin built just to start main houses for the faction huge ground wars planned and raid days will be explained when we get more people come give it a shot and pick your side

S

Shane Poole

Whats ur gt

R

Robert Falise

Nbk zodiac but I'm not on right now

S

Shane Poole

Ok is that the server gt

R

Robert Falise

No it's a nitrado

S

Shane Poole

How do l join been of ark for a while this is new to me fort l start playing again

R

Robert Falise

OK go to the server select screen go to the bottom in server selection and select unofficial PC sessions then type lords of the multiverse

S

Shane Poole

Ok cool ty will there be admin on

R

Robert Falise

Maybe not sure right now you have a side in mind you want to join

S

Shane Poole

Not sure yet

R

Robert Falise

OK well I'm the super active admin I'm in the south you will see the giant central building

S

Shane Poole

Ok how many on here at the moment l join u then

R

Robert Falise

Well we have about 12 throughout the day some of us different times we get on I'm in the south your more than welcome to join wherever though and when I get on I will hook you up with starters

R

Robert Falise

My wife is nbk countess she might be on she can help us out maybe she's a bit quiet

S

Shane Poole

Ok l sent u request

R

Robert Falise

Ok

D

Dayn Baltzell

Come join the north. We're so much cooler

R

Robert Falise

Ha that's a joke were savage af in the south