Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I've made a custom solo server and I boosted the luck in the drops and the fishing...

J

Jason Sweet

I've made a custom solo server and I boosted the luck in the drops and the fishing drops so I'm getting alot more ascendant items. I've never had any asc bps in official servers so I'm not sure how expensive it is take make, for asc saddles or guns, is it normal for the metal costs to be 10k ingots and higher? Or did I mess up the settings too much?

R

Robert Bush

You won't believe the cost of some asc items....I hope you have a Tek Replicator...

A

Alex Beia

Ascendant blueprints can have very high costs. I have a couple Journeyman prints that are already burning up several hundred resources each craft.

A

Alex Beia

The drops should still vary, and you will hopefully find a nice spread of prints, not just all ascendant.

Another way to get more bang for your blueprint buff is to increase the multiplier on your crafting skill in server settings. That way, you get a higher boost per crafted item, and can make higher quality journeymen or apprentice items at less resource cost.

C

Cavin Dreveskracht

Last time a checked the tek replicator did nothing for BPs required to be made in a smithy or fabricator some BPs were never ment to be made that's all I can think of

A

Alex Beia

Not that it reduces cost, but has 600 item slots.

C

Cavin Dreveskracht

Some can be made on a thorny or beaver but even then you will end up with a slot problem there not being enough space in the dinosaurs inventory to make it

D

Dominic Morse

10,000 ingots for a rifle holy shit! That thing better be doing like 700 dmg and have 12,000 durability hahah

L

Lee Cousins

Depends how boosted the loot is. My single player is x2 loot for drops and fishing. But I play x4 harvesting taming breeding etc etc. Especially now the damn server lists dont load. Im stuck on my own listening to friends have fun in pvp

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom