Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I've had about 6 months off ark starting to get an itch always played on official but...

• Thread starter Christopher Vannucci
  • Start date
C

Christopher Vannucci

I've had about 6 months off ark starting to get an itch always played on official but I would like to try dedi pvp
So what's out there
I don't want to get trolled and killed every time I get a wooden hut built
And preferably boosted
Thanks guys

I'm from northern Ireland btw so English server please

A

Adam Victor Scheuplein

NITRADO SERVER PVP PRIM+ RAG! 50 Slot.

Any Tribe with active players of at least 4 will get starter base / starter pack / starter Flyers of choice Argy or Pterandon. 1 quetz. Message VictorShep on Xbox.

See server information below:
Server- USA/CANADA Mature Server All Welcome

(Switch Session Filter of sever screen to - UNOFFICIAL PC SESSIONS then search server name above) make sure PRIM PLUS is selected at initial home screen.

SERVER INFO: 3x Tame, XP, Harvest. 4x weight, oxygen per-level. 3x Hatch, 6x Mature rate, 2x Mating. 6x boost (Tame, XP, Harvest) 2nd/4th Sat/month (6x for launch Nov-18/19). Tribe Shared Imprint!

Fight Night Arena. 1st and 2nd Saturday of each month 10pm eastern US Time. Tames to bring will be announced 1 hour prior. Tames can include: Bear, Raptor, Carno, Thylo, Wolves, DireBear, and yes DoDo's. Cords for Arena 22-Lat 42-Lon. Look for flags! Tournament style to the death. 1st place and 2nd place prizes 3rd place added after 10 entrant's. 1st - Ascendant 2-Mastercraft 3- Journey. No PVP during Tournament run! Strictly enforced!

N

Nathan Isbell

Have you ever wanted to do the end game stuff in ark, but the grind of official was too much, and your dedicated servers would corrupt or change before you had a chance? All the bosses, the tek cave, etc?

We are currently looking for a few tribes to bring some more competition/fun to our brand new pc hosted Island and Ragnarok clustered/transferable servers! 32 slots EACH!

That's every boss, every engram, you name it. We will not be moving. We won't be wiping. We will add Aberration to the cluster when it comes out. We are hosting for the long haul.

Full-Time PvP with no offline raiding after!

5x harvesting with Slightly boosted XP, 10x Taming, 8x Maturation, and boosted Weight, slightly boosted player and Dino stats.

Join our Facebook page, and read the description for further details.

Xbox One
Server name is:
"Ark Ragnarok (TheIsland)"
And
"Ark Ragnarok (Ragnarok)"

Fb:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Bobby Mahaffey

Hey, check us out on Facebook. Sons of midgard. We are a prim plus nitrado hosted pvp server on rag. We have a great community and are always looking for active members. You can participate in pvp but still safely build and not have to worry about your base being wiped

D

David Gilchrist

Ark Ascension Circus

J

Jai McDonald

Arkatude. Pvp on rag. Not hugely boosted..3 x taming 4 x egg inc and 5 x mature. Harvesting boosted and sone player/dino stats tweaked . Rules and regs to keep it fun and fair.admins host competitive events and stat boosted events. Fb group arkatude. Check the pinned post out..once read please sign it and your gt will be added to the server..it is not offline but you will not be added until this has been done.

J

Jacob Bly

I'm on project Eden. It's a nitrado prim plus on Rag and in the UK. It's great

M

Matthew Alan Perrell

Game of Ark (GOT Server)
Map: Ragnarok Primitive Plus
Hosted by Nitrado
Facebook Page:

Stats:
Gather: 4
Taming: 6
XP: 2
Maturation: 6
Mating: 0.2
Egg Hatch: 20

Starter Packs
Choice of Lvl 100 Argy or Equus along with Metal Tools: Axe, Pick, Sickle,and Pike

Come join a new Nitrado-Hosted Xbox One server based off the hit television series Game Of Thrones! Build your kingdom and conquer Westeros in the PVP events! Raise an army and attack Kings Landing during raid events! Head to Kings Landing to buy and sell items at the marketplace! Or come join a tournament! Kings Landing is an admin PVE area that will consist of raid event, tournaments, and siege attacks! No admin abuse, the only admin commands we use is for starter packs (Argy or Equus) and to build Kings Landing!

C

Christopher Vannucci

Better yet is there any 420 friendly servers

D

Dan Hardie

Ark: Planet Dank Ragnarok server check us out weekly events shop a choice of starters rag map not crazy boosted and great admins.

J

Jeff Sveinson

AREOVA SERVER, it's pvpve and has a really good community so far. Check out the fb page for more info on server settings

H

Hannah McLaughlin

R

Rach Marie

❗❌NOT JUST ANOTHER BOOSTED SERVER❌❗

I know you're looking to find that one PVP server you can call home, and I have an amazing solution for you

If you're sick of overboosted servers with admins that don't give a DAMN about their people; then join us at POiSE PVP 24/7 because you won't be disappointed!

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x XP, BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING, HARVESTING
-12x TAMING
❌-8x MATURING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 x10 - NO rules! BOOSTED Drops'

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)

R

Ramon Ramirez Jr.

X7 gathering
X20 taming
X60 egg hatch speed
X20m maturation
Currency shop being updated
Events throughout week
Fishing pond
Pvpve (if you want to be pve only please announce)
No rockets/c4 to prevent base wipe! Grenades are allowed

Nitrado host

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom