Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've finished Zelda about 2-3 month ago I'm not thinking of playing ever again even if...

C

Charbel Jubran

I've finished Zelda about 2-3 month ago I'm not thinking of playing ever again even if it was one of the best game after mgs3 ( in my opinion ) is hard mode a must ... did you guys came back for that , was it worth it did you had the same 2 month break like me ... your tought

J

Joshua Hill

Hard mode is an entirely different thing entirely, plus the added missions and suits n whatnot but realistically I'd say wait till the rest of the dlc comes out

C

Chad Laparra

It's not 'an entirely different thing' that's a gross exaggeration, it's literally the exact same game, only with monsters that have more hp, and more of them. They regenerate health in combat if you don't keep beating on them but that's about it. The dlc masks and armour have extremely limited use and can't be upgraded. The trial of the sword was the only good part. The gold Lynels were supposedly going to have more attacks and mix them up more randomly, but they settled on just raising their HP.

J

James McCord

I've gotten all shrines and side quests and all 4 Devine beast.got all the DLC make and gear.basically only have the Trial of the Sword and Ganon left.Doubt I'll get all the seeds.but I'm dragging feet on finishing the game until the next DLC will be out.I usually am the type once I beat a game I won't replay it

D

Dominique Stepherson

it will be worth the trek again after all the DLC. thats what im waiting for. ive comoleted nearly everything

L

Logan Dorman

I also took a 2 month break. Hard mode was worth coming back. I fell in love with the game again. I can't wait to play the 2nd DLC. I have not beat trial of the sword though. I haven't even attempted it yet.

R

Robert Lillo Toloza

i finished the game on wii u when was released, now 2 weeks ago i got my switch and im playing it again on master mode. i think its worth it and you also get de 2nd dlc later this year

J

Juan Núñez

I've just finished it yesterday... Not to 100%, but I killed Ganon :)

D

Daniel Share-Strom

I just finished the Great Plateau on hard. I was unable to kill even one Bokoblin until I got a few of the Sheikah powers. Definitely worth it.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Hard mode promotes a different challenge, which makes you look at how you approach things in the game. I really enjoyed playing both regular and hard mode but haven't finished hard mode yet due to Splatoon 2

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom