Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I've been trying to play on a player dedicated server for a week now with my friends...

C

Connor Barth

I've been trying to play on a player dedicated server for a week now with my friends and as the game is loading it freezes on me everytime. All it says in the bottom left corner is primalgamedata_bp. Does anyone happen to know of a fix for this. I've hard reset numerous times, along with internet and my Xbox is hard wired.

J

Jacob Anthony

I'm getting the same problem after updating the game, I thought this game was a full release anyway I expected them to fix this shit

J

Justin Boehler

Hahaha that was your first mistake expecting wildcard to to anything especially fix something. All they did on full release is jack the price up cuz they're broke as shit

J

Justin Hilger

Maybe a simple fix if you have a external hard drive. Sometimes when your Xbox updates it runs out of room on one hard drive and forces some parts to split up. Go to game management from the Xbox menu and make sure all game file are in the same spot! It happened to me and that fixed it.

D

David Nielsen

J

Justin Sims

Mine is doing same things since update just now

A

Andrew Moore

Are the servers you are joining all updated

C

Connor Barth

Not sure but this has been going on for a week so the update means nothing to me. It's irrelevant

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom