Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I've been playing Ark for about 4 months with my buddy.. We started this game building...

J

Josh Clark

I've been playing Ark for about 4 months with my buddy.. We started this game building together then got frustrated and went our own way and about 2 months ago came back together and started building again.. We've had two solid months of build work and about 60-80 tames all wiped away in about 15-20 minutes yesterday..... With that said I couldn't have woken up feeling any better today, it's such a relief not wanting to play Ark anymore, I woke up turned on the PS4 and turned Crash Bandicoot on Lol I guess this is my goodbye folks, it's been fun, it's been real, and at the end of the day I know my wife will be happy It's officially NO ARK FOR JCLARK!!

J

Jordan Willows

good job you got it cheap I hear it going for 100+$

J

Jeremy Clark

Let it be known he does not speak for all JCLARK's

B

Bruce Giller

I said the same thing a few months ago. And I said the same thing a few weeks ago.
But what is my ass doing right now? You better believe I'm sitting here imprinting some stupid shit for someone else lol

J

John Mackie

Quit the game before its even released lol youl be back i'll give u a few days lol

O

Oj Piper

Shit ive been playing ark since couple weeks after it come out been insided insided back have had some good time but all this lagg and dupen lately is the final straw now im happy to say im 2 days ark free and counting haha

K

Kenneth Nielsen

Did the same and bought a computer and startet playing agian u will be back its an addiction

T

Tetsuo Shima

Getting wiped is part of the game and fun in rebuilding and seeking revenge... Or better defence

J

John White

If you want a private server you can play on. Pvp or participate in pvp events. We will be fully launching our server when ragnarock releases. Until then were playing island. Pm me for info.

B

Bradley Cruttenden

Truely inspirational.. I wish I was as strong as you

D

Dustin Sturges

I'm 2 weeks clean from ark. But only because im waiting for ragnarok. Whole server going to transfer over. So i don't see point in doing anything. I get to enjoy outside for a little bit longer ha ha.

W

William Mccathern

Good luck man and if you ever come back let me know man ill have a server and starter pack waiting and a tribe spot for ya #jclarkneedsark

J

John Lawrence

I gave up but like to put stone pillars everywhere and punch newbies on the beach

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom