Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've been a gamer since I could remember. It's always been a huge part of my life....

R

Royce Rivera

I've been a gamer since I could remember. It's always been a huge part of my life. That being said, my wife likes video games but definitely does not have the love I have for them. Nevertheless, the fact that I am married to someone who supports my habit, even when sometimes she thinks It completely crazy, is the best! She is always surprising me with things like this. Being parents of 5 children means that we aren't always capable of showering ourselves with gifts for ourselves. But she still manages to make my day. I've been wanting The Binding of Isaac since the Switch came out. She made that happen this weekend and I am more grateful than she realizes. Thanks Love! Kelsie Rivera

J

John Xurpas

Thats a lot of drama for you. Just kidding. Thats sweet of her. Congrats bro

J

John Xurpas

Im hoping to experience the same. I forgot im SINGLE oops

K

Kirk Nelson

The game is straight up evil. Prepare to be addicted, and furious. I'll probably do some runs today.

Btw I got the game in the same way, girlfriend got it for me

E

Erik Soriano

Congrats

K

Kelsie Rivera

Love you husband

B

Benjamin Sullivan

That's an amazing story.

T

Tatjana Joiner

Then you must be a good father and deserve it. My husband loves games and never wants to spend money on himself. I made him buy the switch and now got hooked to Zelda myself presents for each other how big or small it might be makes life so much better♡

D

David Williams

Isaac has been my favorite game I've played on the switch so far.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom