Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch It's now done... Over. I beat the main story of SMO. 30 Hours clocked in! LOVE This...

M

Matti Moilanen

It's now done... Over. I beat the main story of SMO. 30 Hours clocked in! LOVE This game. Fantastic high quality videogame. Anyone else who loves this game a lot here? I know it has some people who love it. And some hate on it, and some think it's OK. I really love it. 9.5/10 if want to nitpick but based on emotions/fun alone it's 10/10. I will keep my copy of this game as long as I can. Difficulty was sweet spot for me. Not too easy not too hard.

Will go back to it still to get more coins/moons and all that stuff. Collectibles :). And buy all the outfits. It's a Collect-a-thon. I have about 265 moons. The super Mario 64 outfit is hilarious .

J

John Garcia

Try getting all them moons now

T

Tim Bogart

I loved it, got about 860 moons with no tutorials or anything, gonna go back for the rest eventually.

M

Megan Bunney

Still haven't got all the moons :( it got to a point where I just started looking it up online lol

J

Justin Walker

More moons! I’m at about 600

J

Joanna Knibbs

I loved it,I completed the story and got a few hundred moons then I sold it(didn’t get much less for it that’s mmm I paid for it) I thinking should I buy it again now? Was there an update with extra modes recently?

R

Rocco Navarro

agree, it is a great game and what you said, not too hard and not too easy.

C

Chloe Sian Filbee

I just got 999 moons and all souvenirs the other day, I have 65 hours playtime. Some of those moons are really tough

S

Spen Jones

Great game

M

Martin David

Brilliant game! Believe me mate, the games only just started once you’ve finished the main part. I’m on 830 moons and things have started to get really tricky

S

Simon Leopold

I hate the forks on the darker side of the moon

E

Elatia Langford

It was okay. A lot of moons were very unrewarding and there were a lot of annoying forced parts, but it wasn’t bad.

At 450 moons, it’s kinda become a chore to play so I put it away.

D

Devin Snow

I after I beat the game I went to BOTW those are the first two games I got in Feb when I got the switch I've since went back on the moon hunt I have 489 and as you get moons you get outfits it's so awesome running around as wario and diddy kong I love BOTW but in my opinion this is the best switch tittle

T

Tyler Suggs

Next to Super Mario World and Super Mario World 3D, this is my favorite Mario Game thus far.

M

Magnus Manne Hietala

The game starts after the Main story

C

Chris Hicks

Yea great game...I just need to put more time in.

K

Kenny Brown

I have 2 games. This and Zelda. I want more but I’d be happy with the 2

S

Shane Hikes

Absolutely love it, gonna go back and try to collect everything

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom