Contact advertising [email protected]

It's not Quick Play anymore. Real name is Hanzo/Widowmaker. But I need discussion. Why...

C

Chris Andreas

It's not Quick Play anymore.
Real name is Hanzo/Widowmaker.
But I need discussion.
Why does people feel need to play 2 of them so badly?
OK, I play a lot of Widowmaker but I'm good.
What about people who aren't.
Maybe they try to git gud or what?
No one cares about QP but than again why should we lose?
Just need to ask people who had wining % lower than 65/60% why are you playing W/H?
Especially if it's lower than 55/50.

J

Jurine Erwee

You sucked at one point as well. Let people have their fun, that's what games are for.

C

Chris Andreas

I know it's for fun.
But wouldn't be funnier if we win?

C

Chris Andreas

I mean what's fun about missing the shoots?
I'm talking about people who have a lot of hours on that heroes.
They should learn by now.

T

Tudor Alexandru

I mean, you cant expect ppl to be gods from the beggining and if someone wants to play them bcs they like them, thats their own bussiness and their way of having fun.In conclusion, everyone does what they want and thats that

C

Chris Andreas

I'm talking about people who are high level and have a lot of hours with these 2, not about beginners.
I mean it's a waste of time to play and constantly lose.

J

Jason Fong

I don't mind you troll in quick play but I think people shouldn't play a hero that they are bad as in competitive, that's my point

C

Chris Andreas

^ that especially

J

Jason Fong

Also people shouldn't "try" a hero in competitive too

T

Tudor Alexandru

Well if somebody has over 600 levels and a lot of hours on a hero they are not good with, maybe they are too stubborn to understand that the hero is not for them

C

Chris Andreas

Watching to much OWL will make you chose Widowmaker just cause you think it's cool xD
But in game they have 3 headshoot max and not even bronze damage.
At least I have gold damage.

A

Antti Hartikainen

Why would a win% of >60 be any kind of requirement? Because how the mm works it's very hard to get that kind of win% with any hero in any rank.

S

Sam Wilkinson

Well they have to learn heroes somewhere and quick play is the best place without costing people anything. Arcade is no place to practice unless you play deathmatch. That's like saying what's the fun in learning to play a sport, the fun part is the reward when you finally get good.

K

Kira McWilliams

I'm just wondering why Widow is always insta locked when she's known to be a pointless hero

D

Donald K. Farmer

You do realize ppl practice with heroes in qp to play in comp right?

I

Ignacio Pochart

That's the only way to train and get good tbh

H

Hannah Marie Pierce

I don’t have a lot of time on Hanzo but I picked him up about 2 months ago and can carry with him. All I ask is for 30 seconds to prove my worth ‍♀

C

Chris Andreas

AAAA READ.
IF YOU'RE NOT GOOD WITH ANY HERO AFTER 50+ HOURS YOU'LL NEVER WILL BE.

H

Harper Blake Rosati

I’m not a great widow YET... no one starts out as a sniping god. It takes practice. The only way to practice is to play the hero. I’m not TRULY worried about winning in a Quick Play. If I know I’m not holding my own and we’re getting rolled, I’ll switch. But if I have silver or gold medals, why should I switch? I’m working on the character. I can’t take her into ai matches forever. So it has two sides. QP is really warm up and practice. It’s meant to be fun. It’s still a great place to work on a character. If your team asks you to switch then do it unless you know you’re helping. Loosing sucks but you’re not going to get better by giving up every time you don’t do well

R

Raj Lawati

they are trying to learn how to play the hero,you gotta be salty about it tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom