Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 It's bad when the server admin blocks Giga and Rex spawns, because they fear you...

R

Robert Bush

It's bad when the server admin blocks Giga and Rex spawns, because they fear you...

M

Mike Hill

I see you're enjoying the hunt for a server lol

R

Robert Bush

I am having hell, I guess when I tamed 2 rexs and a low lvl giga within a day of arriving, I scared 'em....I was just trying to get up and running, after my other server disappeared...

C

Cavin Dreveskracht

Scared and paranoid this game has a tendency to bring that out in people

A

Ambrose Knebel

Join my server if you want. There is a level 80 giga stuck in a ravine which should be an easy take.

J

Jesus Ortiz

Well i dont see how admins would be scared over gigas or rexs tbh i guess they just didnt like u or they being assholes lol

R

Robert Bush

Assholes....pure and simple....

A

Andrew Leard

If you need another server search 412 and it will be the top one. It's boosted to the max which makes getting established easy. There's primarily 3 alpha tribes but one is Rarely on currently and are falling behind. I'm not an admin for anything but if you feel like heading over where you can build up or even wanna look into getting into one of the alpha tribes I'm sure after a little while talking to us one would consider.

K

Kyle Lynch

412 boosted pvp I think its the one andrew is talking about

D

Dan Morris-Smith

Im an admin and anyone can tame whatever they like on my server

D

Daniel Black

Feel free to join Ramble. We need more builders lol

R

Robert Bush

Is the loot and fishing boosted?