Contact advertising [email protected]

It keeps talking about qualifying but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that...

A

Amanda Carta

It keeps talking about qualifying but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the cheating people will be considered part of the qualifying so sadly I'm not excited about this International Tournament. Not that I really got what it meant compared to what we have now but with all the hype not excited.

K

Ken Gostchock

I miss when we could just have a relaxing local tourney in OOB. Now THAT was fun. Don't know about the cheaters, continuously placing 2073 out of 5890 has leveled my ego enough, thanks. ;)

A

Amanda Carta

And sadly enough I will not be available to even try... dammit!

S

Shawn Robichaud

so not going to be live trnys as we had in World Invitational...these tournaments are going to suck..not what we were expecting

S

Shawn Robichaud

wasted anticipation

J

Jo Magee

I miss the old tours and the old lobby. I like the open courses, but man...

S

Scott Lenahan

They gotta have a backup plan, or this is just stage one. The only tours and lobbys were a huge part of the last two games success. ...I can't see them dropping it

G

Giovanni Fontebasso

I miss old lobby, i miss private tournaments with friends, i miss also the advanced swing, I hate custom clubs, and I don't understand why PS4 version is a total fail.

S

Scratch Bird

What exactly do you mean by cheating? Can you give examples? I’ve never actually seen anyone cheat...

C

Chris Bisson

The PS3 golf tours are still going and there are more people coming back to play them now, even the Japanese dont like the new golf. Its nice to catch up with old friends too.

G

Giovanni Fontebasso

In a month the PS3 golf online will die

C

Christopher Bailey

I'll be OK with it if these tourneys are 4 rounds in 4 days and you get one play-through with no restarts

A

Andy Barz

I miss the OOB and World Invitational Lobbys and good old Tours more and more....that was so much fun....thanks All OOB and Invitational Players the last Years for all the fun and the good Times...

B

Brynn Rose Jones

Looking for someone with a rank 5-6 to play or practice with PS mmkidd2007 will be one in a few minutes

B

Brynn Rose Jones

Sorry missed spelled MMKiD2007

C

Christopher Bailey

So it appears they will be looking for cheaters

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom