Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One It is time everyone. Kevin the 99th has died. (I tried skydiving with him, and...

• Thread starter Dylan McLoughlin
  • Start date
D

Dylan McLoughlin

It is time everyone. Kevin the 99th has died. (I tried skydiving with him, and honestly it didn't work as I had planned... First thing was we were falling and then suddenly BOOM 2 carnos slaughtered him (don't worry we spent the day killing carnos, and just to be sure killed our newest carno)). The 100th Kevin is upon us. -insert epic sounding stuff about how Kevin the 100th will be born-

That being said, I feel this one must be more special. I need an over the top way to celebrate. The usual ritual, and what else?

M

Marco Zuniga

R.i.p kevin 2017

B

Brett Leighton

Paint

林家安

99 Kevins, but the Carno's ain't done?

D

Dakota Ray Hodgkins

Kill the kevins

M

Marcus Jordan

Rocket launchers with firework skins. Cry havoc and make art

林家安

What dino was Kevin? I will fill my taming pit with carnos and let Kevin kill all of them. Or, I shall send you a message informing you that your new Kevin shall be 101, not 100.

D

David Burrows

Bro I love these stories

K

Karissa Brown

I had a Para named Kevin on my PVP server for probably....eeeehh 6 hours before he was murdered.

J

Joseph Tyler

Nobody gives a fuck about your stupid parasaur stfu already fuck you and your dumb fukn parasaur

J

Jacob Epley

Sacrifice 3 survivors to the Ark God's. Eat a piece of each sacrifice. Find a 150 wild parasaur, put it in a 1x1 pen next to where you will hatch the new Kevin. At 10% you will sacrifice said parasaur so that it's soul may contribute to the new Kevin's strength. After the new Kevin is born he must have a new state of the art stable for him to chillax in so he can contemplate on things that a supreme being should or does or etc in comfort. I'm talking air cons, a fridge for snacks, thatch bedding. Also you must find young nubile females for the Kevin to satiate his hunger of S&M with. The Kevin must be worshipped twice daily. Three times if the day begins with S. (Btw I'm super bored at work and I love the whole Kevin thing)

D

Dylan McLoughlin

Kevin agrees with this. And Kevin has a wife!

She's just his whore wife so yeah I think the 100th deserves much more. A harem of female parasaurs.
(PS holy shit man. That poor 150 parasaur lol)

R

Robby Adkins

Tame a low lvl gig set to passive unclaim and kill said giga along side Kevin the almighty bro then use meat from giga to turn into kibble to tame the harem of females for Kevin's pleasure

K

Kevin Watch

My name is Kevin I am not a parasaur

J

Jacob Epley

You wish were Kevin the Parasaur. We are not worthy of him.

J

Joseph Tyler

Stop dorking up the game fukn nerds

J

Jacob Epley

How old are you Joseph?

R

Robby Adkins

We spend our lives playing a game with dinos calling us nerds means nothing

C

Carlie Savannah Sim

Kevin, geez mate. Why did you have to be such a cunt?

K

Karissa Brown

My new cover photo. Effective immediately.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom