Contact advertising [email protected]

Isn't D.Va just a better version of Winston? Both dive. Both can come out enemy...

A

Aadil Saqib

Isn't D.Va just a better version of Winston? Both dive. Both can come out enemy healers. Both create space. Both have a second life of sorts. And both have short term defense

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

Winston is for people who can't aim.

B

Brandon Schramm

Winstons barrier helps deny a lot of value, plus as far as taking out Genjis he's more effective.

D.va definitely does more damage but Winston is a bit more mobile than her. She's definitely the stronger of the 2 given you can deny ults very easily with matrix.

B

Brandon Schramm

As far as who to pick I feel like it's just playstyle dependant since the fill similar roles. Like I love playing Winston and love his leap but I find D.va very boring to play

L

Luis Arriaga

Personally I been maining Winston before the comp started but fact of the matter is I find Winston to be better then dva but Winston takes much more skill to play as well best way I can explain it is winston is team based while dva can do better without a team

O

Oliver Alejandro Diaz Brito

But Winston have peanut butter

A

Alex Valdez

no

S

Skye Smïth

Winston is amazing for King of the hill maps is what I’ve come to find, and truly only works well if you have a good DPS to dive on the thing you’re trying to focus and distance heals for security.

One thing I see a lot of people mess up with Winston on, is that he’s one of those characters that’s meant to end fights, not really go and start them. I love playing him as that asshole who sees a character that’s 100 health or below trying to retreat back to the healer, because then they’re caught off guard and I have a chance to go get them and healer and pick them off.

S

Skye Smïth

It really boils down to one of those things, figure out how the fucking character works and use it properly. He can’t solo tank because he gets shredded too fast.

I love playing him with an Orisa, and as someone stated earlier up — him and D.Va go hand-in-hand like peanut butter and banana.

L

Lucas Radford

Similar. But no

T

Tuan Nguyen

Winston can get in and out, D.Va can get in but not out.

T

Tuan Nguyen

Winston can get in and out, D.Va can get in but not out.

S

Skye Smïth

Also forever and always be that monkey that puts bubbles over D.Va ults and dips out like nothing happened.

L

Lance Aardahl

Not even

R

Riley Talbot

Yeah but Winston is funny and cute, D.Va is a monstrosity and needs to be hung up on metal stake on an Australian summer day ;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom