Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is there any possible way to get Celeste using a Target gift card? I tried buying an...

Z

Zerø Kaøs

Is there any possible way to get Celeste using a Target gift card? I tried buying an eshop card but apparently you can't pay for "money" cards like gift cards or eshop cards with a gift card. That's stupid. It's still currency. Why can't it pay for certain things? Is there any way around that? I'd like to play Celeste but I don't really wanna pay cash when I have a $300 gift card sitting here that could be used first.

B

Brian Foster

I would go to customer service and talk to a manager. They can probably work it out for you. Alternatively, try buying an eshop card from Target online.

B

Brian Foster

Eshop cards aren't gift cards in a traditional sense.

T

Trevor Tuls

I'll give you $250 cash for your gift card lol

S

Scott Brown

You could probably use the gift card at target to buy an eshop card and then use that to buy the game.

S

Sean Bartel

Find someone trustworthy checking out, buy their items with your card and they give you equal cash.

Z

Zerø Kaøs

Go figure I get a free $300 and all the stuff i want is either on the shop, ebay, or other stores like in the mall. -_-

A

Alyssa Ruiz

Sell your gift card for cash! I know the coin star machines will give u money for ur gift cards

R

Rob Forcie

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Sean Bartel

Either burn Target to the ground or go with my solution.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Odd they wouldn’t let you buy an eshop card. GameStop let me with a gift card. Find a way to get Celeste! Game is magic

D

Dustin Peña

It’s $20. Just buy the game.

D

Darrin Lavallee

I used my Walmart gift card to buy a eShop with no problem

T

Tanner Howell

That’s weird, you can do it at bestbuy.

J

Jermaul W

Cant buy digital money with gift cards. No place lets this happen.
Uf thry sell a download code you can buy that. Other then that. Buy an item and return it. Say you want cash. Sometimes it will work.

P

Phil Krause

Buying a gift card with a gift card is illegal because it's a form of money laundering.

D

Darrin Lavallee

If I were you I’d talk to the manager of that Target store because it’s a in store purchase

L

Lyra Bellaluna

When in doubt; riot.
0_o

J

James Anthony Quinones

buy a figure with the gift card then exchange for the esop card, i’m pretty sure that’s possible.

M

Mark Hinson

Buy something then take it to customer service and exchange it for an eshop card

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom