Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Is there any other way to the caves under the castle in ragnarok other than the one in...

V

Vagabond Dan

Is there any other way to the caves under the castle in ragnarok other than the one in the castles basement?

S

Scott Tate

Like 4 or 5

V

Vagabond Dan

Good shit what I wanted to be told

A

Aime Renee Alcantar

There's one in the back of the hills if you're looking towards lava it's to the left of the castle behind those mountains I believe, there's an entrance right in front of the castle in the swamp, so far that's all I know

M

Michael Bishop

There is a cave entrance under water by the sunkin ship

M

Michael Bishop

It's hidden in the seaweed in Viking bay

J

Jade Burke

And there’s one in the swampy area across from the castle go high enough and it looks like missing terrain easy to spot if you know what to look for

L

Liza Pennell

There is one in Viking bay, one in the swamp, and one in lava as well as the one in the castle.

B

Blake Perez

There's also an entrance right beneath the castle in the moat. Down right if you are walking on the broken bridge leaving the castle.

C

Colton Pasto

Joseph haha the adventure we went on, only to find out that we could have just walked out! Andrew Kent

E

Ericka Jean O'Neal Bradley

Yep!
I only know because i went down threw the castle and eventually found my way out. Lol. Its not easy. And yes I 100% cheated. Bahaha

B

Blake Perez

Really really wished I had brought a torch! Luckily we did have flame arrows that kinda helped. Scuba would have been nice as well lol

S

Shane Eagles

Yea 2 others

C

Colton Checkley

There is one right under the plateau Hythe castle. If you fly down clif away from cartels you fill see tons of metal. Around 30 nodes. Then you will see a path leading into a big hole.

V

Vagabond Dan

Only asked because I'm built in the castle and didn't want to block it if it was the only one. Thanx for all the help guys

W

Will Slagter

Yeah there’s a hole and you can hop Down it do t know where

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom