Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is the Mario cereal available in Canada? I live in a small town, and hubby says he...

L

Lynda Duguay

Is the Mario cereal available in Canada? I live in a small town, and hubby says he didn't see it.

T

Tommy Adkins

No,u.s. only

L

Lynda Duguay

Too bad!

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

Can't find it anywhere in Texas. On Nintendo Age, no one has been able to find it no Target, no Walmart. Anyone has any idea which stores will sell it?

T

Tommy Adkins

I got it from safeway

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

In Florida, I haven't been abe to find it either.

D

Delaina Freeman

Anyone in east TX locate any yet?

M

Michael Roberts

Ive looked at several and never found it. Winn-dixie is next place as they usually get the jump.

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

As of Wednesday, the Kellog's website said there were 25-150 boxes available pretty much anywhere food is remotely sold. That's when I went on my "oddysey" to try and find some. Now, after checking it again this morning, it's saying there isn't anything within a 50mile radius of my zip code.

M

Michael Roberts

I wonder if the scarcity of these have anything to do with scalpers. Seems only ones with them atm.

J

Julia Boon

I WANT THIS, but it's not coming to Australia.

K

Kevin Plessers

It's fake don't believe these people

M

Matthew Lee

I’m in Florida and want one so bad

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

No offense to anyone in the other countries, but I'd feel more bad for you guys not having it if it actually started showing up in our country like it's supposed to. :p

M

Michael Roberts

Yeah usually other countries get cooler things than we do. Especially europe when it comes to Nintendo.

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

I wonder if this is a Nintendo Customer Support-level question...

K

Kenny Kuang

Than you need a new hubby. JK!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom